Kevin B Moses

I'm so sick of Chandler Parsons

Just curious but how long every day should we be expecting Parsons to be rehabilitating his leg and what relaxations is he allowed to pursue during the times he isn't rehabilitating? 

If KB can't have any women, then no one can!

maybe he's just rehabbing an undiagnosed groin injury?

maybe she's helping him stretch out his hammie's?

Looks like he's practicing his shot at putting it in the ..... these basketball innuendo's doing it for anyone?

yeah, me neither...

see yall all next year!

4 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

women take up a ton of time, especially those 18 year olds he is with, if he is with a new one every week, it is naive to think it doesn't affect his rehab.

these ain't woman, they are girls. they are needy, they need constant attention. if he were with a girl his age and in a relationship I don't think I'd be nearly as critical.

Also rehabbing in Hollywood California Kind of pisses me off to about him. the guy has one foot in the movies.

well he is cali because thats where wallace wants him...thats were the doctors are that are over he knee rehab

also when you are rich and famous you really dont have to put in work to get tha kittykat.

5 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

women take up a ton of time, especially those 18 year olds he is with, if he is with a new one every week, it is naive to think it doesn't affect his rehab.

these ain't woman, they are girls. they are needy, they need constant attention. if he were with a girl his age and in a relationship I don't think I'd be nearly as critical.

Also rehabbing in Hollywood California Kind of pisses me off to about him. the guy has one foot in the movies.

Im pretty sure the chicks he picks know how to stay in line and understand he aint trying to play gf/bf with any of them.

2 hours ago, Dwash said:

Im pretty sure the chicks he picks know how to stay in line and understand he aint trying to play gf/bf with any of them.

I guess you don't know women. There is not a woman alive that stays in line, I don't care who you are.

1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

I guess you don't know women. There is not a woman alive that stays in line, I don't care who you are.

The hell it aint. Maybe not after you marry them but in just playing around mode? They gone be the best little soldiers you can find.

21 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Wow, this just sounds like personal animosity. As long as they are of legal age, he can be with whomever he wants, whether you would or not. Also, can we give women a little more credit than you do? I am quite certain these women are well aware of him being with different women every week. I am willing to bet they know they are hookups and not relationships. From my experience (granted it was no where near on Chandler's level), when you are honest with women about the status of your relationship, you will find that they are a lot less worrisome. And where does the one foot in the movies come in? Has he been in a movie? If he has, I missed it. Maybe he just likes LA because it's beautiful, the weather is amazing, and the women are gorgeous.

In the end, as long as he is rehabbing a few hours a day, you shouldn't care who is f---ing. And if he sucks next year, it doesn't mean he did not put in the work. Sometimes you just can't recover. I don't remember Brandon Roy hanging out with hot chicks, only heard about how hard it worked. How much did that help him?

13 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Ever heard the old wisdom, "When you're in a hole, stop digging" ?

1 hour ago, lsugrizzfan said:

Wow, this just sounds like personal animosity. As long as they are of legal age, he can be with whomever he wants, whether you would or not. Also, can we give women a little more credit than you do? I am quite certain these women are well aware of him being with different women every week. I am willing to bet they know they are hookups and not relationships. From my experience (granted it was no where near on Chandler's level), when you are honest with women about the status of your relationship, you will find that they are a lot less worrisome. And where does the one foot in the movies come in? Has he been in a movie? If he has, I missed it. Maybe he just likes LA because it's beautiful, the weather is amazing, and the women are gorgeous.

In the end, as long as he is rehabbing a few hours a day, you shouldn't care who is f---ing. And if he sucks next year, it doesn't mean he did not put in the work. Sometimes you just can't recover. I don't remember Brandon Roy hanging out with hot chicks, only heard about how hard it worked. How much did that help him?

I have no idea what you are saying. It is my opinion that he is not focused on his rehab. I base my opinion on the serial dating, his chosen city to live in, along with the whole Chancun incident.

You'll then read my post and start talking about if the girl is of legal age. Obviously, there is a disconnect here. Do you actually know what I am arguing about?

There was a reason Rocky left Adrian behind to train in Russia.

Your point is he can do what he wants. Sure he can and I am free to criticize it.

Just like y'all criticize Conley for living up to his deals. Maybe conley needs to average 6 points a game and go out macking 18 year olds and then yall would be fine with him.

3 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

...and once again KBM fails the reality check.

why are people giving KBM a hard time for the OP concept?

Parsons has clearly got some Matt Leinart in him where he doesn't work as hard as he should, guy has been out of shape the last 2 seasons for things other than injuries. 

3 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Parsons has clearly got some Matt Leinart in him where he doesn't work as hard as he should, guy has been out of shape the last 2 seasons for things other than injuries. 

I gave him a hard time for using a fictional movie about a boxer as a point in an argument. That's just nuts.

The whole thing with Parsons is that we won't really know until camp opens this fall. A guy could work out and rehab for 12 hours a day and one photo of him during his down time could paint a poor picture of his work ethic. We just don't know the whole story. Maybe he is a slug. If he has a history of it, which does seem to have truth as Dirk chided him on it, then I believe the real story is that Wallace is an idiot for signing a known slug that is injured to a very large contract. That's about as pathetic as it gets.

10 minutes ago, Father Pat said:

I gave him a hard time for using a fictional movie about a boxer as a point in an argument. That's just nuts.

The whole thing with Parsons is that we won't really know until camp opens this fall. A guy could work out and rehab for 12 hours a day and one photo of him during his down time could paint a poor picture of his work ethic. We just don't know the whole story. Maybe he is a slug. If he has a history of it, which does seem to have truth as Dirk chided him on it, then I believe the real story is that Wallace is an idiot for signing a known slug that is injured to a very large contract. That's about as pathetic as it gets.

yeah he's doing a workout all right. but I love the wait and see attitude. something conley never got and still don't get.

let me save you the trouble, Parsons won't average more the 9 points next year and won't play more than 55 games.

33 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

yeah he's doing a workout all right. but I love the wait and see attitude. something conley never got and still don't get.

let me save you the trouble, Parsons won't average more the 9 points next year and won't play more than 55 games.

Yo Adrian, you have no idea of how much time he is putting into workouts and rehab. None of us do. Maybe Apollo Creed has knocked the sense out of you (again) because I never said anything about Conley, or how well Parsons may or may not do.

Now go back to playing with Cuff and Link.

1 hour ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Then say that then. Hanging on the beach or not has no impact on how hard you work. Magic Johnson was the ultimate playboy for example.

I was photographed eating a sandwich and kissing my girlfriend today.  Definitely evidence that I have quit my job and abandoned my family.  

10 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Didn't Rocky train in Russia because that's where the fight was? Are you suggesting CP rehab in Russia? Wouldn't that open a new can of worms in our current political climate?

i think Micky told Rocky in the first movie that women make the legs weak, which is why he lost the fight-but won the girl. Oh, now I get your point!

On 6/9/2017 at 3:46 PM, Commadoor Sixty-four said:

If KB can't have any women, then no one can!

maybe he's just rehabbing an undiagnosed groin injury?

maybe she's helping him stretch out his hammie's?

Looks like he's practicing his shot at putting it in the ..... these basketball innuendo's doing it for anyone?

yeah, me neither...

see yall all next year!

Commadoor Sixty-four, ladies and gentlemen...eight years in the business...

On 6/10/2017 at 3:23 PM, Dwash said:

Then say that then. Hanging on the beach or not has no impact on how hard you work. Magic Johnson was the ultimate playboy for example.

but it's different for guys you know ain't working hard.

I compared him to Leinart because he had that pic of him in the hot tub with multiple girls. Are other qb's doing the same thing, of course. But when it's obvious that you are not working that hard and are "Hollywood," a pic of you hanging on the beach is easy work when you have a history of being criticized for not putting in work. 

7 hours ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

but it's different for guys you know ain't working hard.

I compared him to Leinart because he had that pic of him in the hot tub with multiple girls. Are other qb's doing the same thing, of course. But when it's obvious that you are not working that hard and are "Hollywood," a pic of you hanging on the beach is easy work when you have a history of being criticized for not putting in work. 

So what if he had posted a pic of him at a musuem? Or at church with his parents? It wouldnt get critiqued at all but what would be the difference?