Kevin B Moses

I'm so sick of Chandler Parsons

guillermo    0

honestly though if he can stay healthy and return to form he'll be a huge contributor next season.  

I refuse to entertain idea he is washed up- if we can get an efficient 14/5/3 out of him w/passable defense that would be huge for us 

21 minutes ago, guillermo said:

honestly though if he can stay healthy and return to form he'll be a huge contributor next season.  

I refuse to entertain idea he is washed up- if we can get an efficient 14/5/3 out of him w/passable defense that would be huge for us 

it has nothing to do with his knees. the dude is literally sitting by the pool with another random model. the guy couldn't give a rat's *** about rehabbing for next season.

I was against the signing from the beginning, because I knew basketball would be a distant second to his partying.

Dwash    0
10 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

it has nothing to do with his knees. the dude is literally sitting by the pool with another random model. the guy couldn't give a rat's *** about rehabbing for next season.

I was against the signing from the beginning, because I knew basketball would be a distant second to his partying.

Im not saying he is a good signing but he does have a right to personal time.

44 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Im not saying he is a good signing but he does have a right to personal time.

That's all he's had is personal time since he got here. I mean the dude got 94 million and he does not seem to care about the responsibilities a contract like that brings with it.

94 million, just think about that for a minute.

chipc3    0
2 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

That's all he's had is personal time since he got here. I mean the dude got 94 million and he does not seem to care about the responsibilities a contract like that brings with it.

94 million, just think about that for a minute.

You're right. He should have turned down the Grizzlies offer and demanded less. He knew his knee history and his taste for attractive women. He screwed the Grizzlies over by accepting their offer.  :rolleyes:

22 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

You're right. He should have turned down the Grizzlies offer and demanded less. He knew his knee history and his taste for attractive women. He screwed the Grizzlies over by accepting their offer.  :rolleyes:

Right and mike conley all he does is work hard, and there are no shortage of people on the board that criticize him for not making the all star team.

but let's defend chandler's sorry ***. got it

chipc3    0
25 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

Right and mike conley all he does is work hard, and there are no shortage of people on the board that criticize him for not making the all star team.

but let's defend chandler's sorry ***. got it

I agree with your frustration over the situation. I just disagree with your choice of who to blame for it. 

lsugrizzfan    0

Horrible signing- I do agree with that. But that fact that he is hanging out in the pool with some hot chick? How does that mean he is neglecting his rehab? There are 24 hours in the day. How many is he supposed to use to rehab or focus on basketball? Only so much working out you can do before it has a negative effect.

cdp    0

High quality postin KBM. Funny you didn't make a thread bout the video of him back on the court.

38 minutes ago, cdp said:

High quality postin KBM. Funny you didn't make a thread bout the video of him back on the court.

whats really funny is that he didn't post himself by the pool on his instagram. but he posts his 4 shots he took, lol. #rehab

1 hour ago, chipc3 said:

I agree with your frustration over the situation. I just disagree with your choice of who to blame for it. 

oh I have plenty of blame for the front office, but the dude should at least make a half *** attempt to live up to the deal, you'd think.

9 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

whats really funny is that he didn't post himself by the pool on his instagram. but he posts his 4 shots he took, lol. #rehab

6 minutes ago, Kevin B Moses said:

oh I have plenty of blame for the front office, but the dude should at least make a half *** attempt to live up to the deal, you'd think.

rehab for what....he was never really hurt...there is a video of his ig...a lil baby hit his knee with a phone and some dude reacts "on that the surgercal repaired knee"...now if he has had surgery on both knees  why would one of them be the surgercially repaired knee...wouldnt both the the surgercially repaired knee...imo the dude was never really hurt

2 hours ago, Kevin B Moses said:

So you''re sick of him yet you follow him on Instagram?

The "dog days of summer" have started early this year...

chipc3    0
13 hours ago, Notorious O.D.K. said:

So you''re sick of him yet you follow him on Instagram?

lol1.jpg

TimBC    0

Well, we have a new low in off-season speculation. 

KBM is our National Enquirer, our London Daily Mail, our "this one weird trick." 

El Guapo    0

I could see myself at his age and situation and telling the young lady, "sorry honey, can't sit by the pool...I have game tape to break down-later!"

15 hours ago, El Guapo said:

I could see myself at his age and situation and telling the young lady, "sorry honey, can't sit by the pool...I have game tape to break down-later!"

You do know that he is 28, right? He should be well out of his adolescence by now.

lsugrizzfan    0
1 hour ago, Kevin B Moses said:

You do know that he is 28, right? He should be well out of his adolescence by now.

What about enjoying the single life says he is still in his adolescence? The man is good looking, rich, and single. I have no issue with him seeing a new woman all the time. I hope he is rehabbing properly. Hanging out with gorgeous women does not mean he isn't working out. If he works out 8 hours a day (which would be a ton) and sleeps 8 hours a day (recommended), he still has 8 hours to hang out with beautiful women. If you think the contract is bad or that he is lazy, fine. But stop hatin' on the man for having a life. Try it out for yourself- it's a good time.

1 hour ago, lsugrizzfan said:

What about enjoying the single life says he is still in his adolescence? The man is good looking, rich, and single. I have no issue with him seeing a new woman all the time. I hope he is rehabbing properly. Hanging out with gorgeous women does not mean he isn't working out. If he works out 8 hours a day (which would be a ton) and sleeps 8 hours a day (recommended), he still has 8 hours to hang out with beautiful women. If you think the contract is bad or that he is lazy, fine. But stop hatin' on the man for having a life. Try it out for yourself- it's a good time.

women take up a ton of time, especially those 18 year olds he is with, if he is with a new one every week, it is naive to think it doesn't affect his rehab.

these ain't woman, they are girls. they are needy, they need constant attention. if he were with a girl his age and in a relationship I don't think I'd be nearly as critical.

Also rehabbing in Hollywood California Kind of pisses me off to about him. the guy has one foot in the movies.