Sign in to follow this  
Memfizz

What's really depressing is we could have beat these Rockets

The great thing about Wall is that he goes down swinging, he had a terrible 1st half but it never discouraged him. If guys like Harden or Gasol had Wall's mentality they would be champions. If Gasol would have started a game shooting 1 for 9, he would have quit shooting 

2 hours ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Conley doesn't run a fast break well and never has

I wouldn't go quite this far, but it is definitely true that the team's inability to accept a faster paced offensive attack has just about as much to do with Conley as it does with Marc/Zach.

On 5/12/2017 at 9:12 AM, Dwash said:

There was clearly something wrong with Harden. Some speculate concussion cause he was terrible ever since Pau Gasol hit him in the head in qtr 4 of game 5.

Talk about the Rockets style all you want of shooting threes but we all know James Harden playing that bad and disengaged isnt normal.

Someone at work suggested that it was because he found out he wasn't getting the MVP.:P

Harden probably had a friend bet the farm for him on San Antonio because they were underdogs without Leonard.  Early summer vacation.

46 minutes ago, notnilc20 said:

Harden probably had a friend bet the farm for him on San Antonio because they were underdogs without Leonard.  Early summer vacation.

Yeah or he just sucks under pressure like every year since college.

I don't get why a player would need to gamble, their income is more than they even know what to do with.

10 minutes ago, Memfizz said:

Yeah or he just sucks under pressure like every year since college.

I don't get why a player would need to gamble, their income is more than they even know what to do with.

Yeah I was half way joking.  But greed is a powerful thing.  People with all the money are the ones who want even more.  But i do agree that he probably just choked under the pressure and come on Harden, enough with the beard already.

Yeah ik it's possible. I mean nothing would surprise me with that guy, his game is sketchy enough, but I just can't see players betting when they already have more than enough.  Refs on the other hand. 

Now I can see him wanting to go vacation early knowing he won't beat GS.

But ultimately I think he was just shook

The Grizz had to play against the Spurs at full strength without a full team and we did better than any other team so far. They are handling the Warriors right now. This really is disappointing. 

24 minutes ago, Blue Bear said:

The Grizz had to play against the Spurs at full strength without a full team and we did better than any other team so far. They are handling the Warriors right now. This really is disappointing. 

Really disappointing 

its essential to get a high seed to advance...we f'd around with the Parsons rotation and screwed up the regular season. It's shameful actually 

30 minutes ago, Blue Bear said:

Reminds me a lot of the Warriors series we had during their champ run.

We need to stop fkn around with regular season. As much goes in the players as it does front office for pushing injured Parsons.

43 minutes ago, Blue Bear said:

It is but hopefully the consolation prize is the Warriors get smashed and Green gets ejected and suspended

41 minutes ago, grizz1016 said:

Really disappointing 

its essential to get a high seed to advance...we f'd around with the Parsons rotation and screwed up the regular season. It's shameful actually 

Ah, Parsons... you had to remind me of that disaster. 

21 minutes ago, BigHunkALove said:

It is but hopefully the consolation prize is the Warriors get smashed and Green gets ejected and suspended

Hopefully the Spurs can beat the Warriors. I would feel much better about the lost the Grizzlies suffered.

Meanwhile the camera man shows us a close up of a booger in Zaza Pachulia's nose in HD, disgusting man.

17 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Not a fan of Kawhi quitting games on these ankle injuries

Yeah you can tape and brace them suckers, they not gone get any worse.

25 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

Not a fan of Kawhi quitting games on these ankle injuries

It's an organizational decision. Kawhi wants to play 

To be a true superstar/ATG, you have to try to play. Guys like Kobe, LeBron, Wade all would've at least tried to play no matter what anyone said. Even on our own team, Conley ain't quitting like that.

Both Ginobili and Aldridge should have had and 1s in the final minutes! Could have been the difference but really allowing second chances for Warriors 3s is what did it at the end there

9 minutes ago, ItIsWhatItIs said:

To be a true superstar/ATG, you have to try to play. Guys like Kobe, LeBron, Wade all would've at least tried to play no matter what anyone said. Even on our own team, Conley ain't quitting like that.

His ankle and knee were so hurt he sat out of games and then rolled the same ankle back to back.  Ask Grant Hill if it is worth touching it out.

I hate to see undisciplined teams win by fluke after being thoroughly outplayed. Congratulations your 4 allstars beat a d-league team. Nothing to be proud of.  

Talent overrides everything else

Has any team in NBA history had as much luck as the Warriors? They've played 2 healthy teams in 3 years, it's incredible the amount of good fortune that falls their way with playing teams that aren't at full strength.

That Warriors win made me sick.  They have a horseshoe crammed up their @$S it's rediculous......also no matter what anyone says that Zaza foul was intentional.  Zaza was in front and slightly to the right of Leonard and He took an extra step to stick his foot on Leonards left side as he came down.....this was after he had tweaked it so Zaza knew he was vulnerable.  These guys know what they're doing.  Spurs fans must be sick right now.  

42 minutes ago, TT_Grizz said:

Has any team in NBA history had as much luck as the Warriors? They've played 2 healthy teams in 3 years, it's incredible the amount of good fortune that falls their way with playing teams that aren't at full strength.

What about the Draymond suspension, Bogut injury and Iguodala back injury in the finals last year? Was that also good fortune?

2 hours ago, Dwash said:

What about the Draymond suspension, Bogut injury and Iguodala back injury in the finals last year? Was that also good fortune?

The Draymond suspension wasn't bad fortune, you can't compare it to an injury. He brought it on himself, the guy had 4 flagrants in the playoffs last year. He received clear warnings from the league and he didn't listen. So no, the Draymond suspension doesn't fall under the "bad fortune" category, it's plain stupidity. 

I'm also getting tired of everyone citing the Bogut injury as if he suddenly turned into prime Hakeem Olajuwon. Bogut was playing 12 minutes a game up until his injury, lets stop acting like his play would've stopped the onslaught of LeBron. I'll give you the Iguodala back injury, that was unfortunate, but ultimately, he was still playing.

I never said the Warriors haven't had any bad fortune come their way, they've had some injuries here and there. But they've had an incredible amount of luck fall their way, they've played 2 healthy teams in 3 years (OKC and CLE last yr) and they were 1-1 in those series. It's incredible the amount of teams they've played that have been profoundly impacted by injuries, by either having their best player/s out or having them at much less than 100%. This isn't taking anything away from them, still a great team, and they deserved to win it in 2015. But anyone denying the amount of fortune that's fallen their way has their head in the sand.