Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
New_Sacred_Cow

San Antonio @ Memphis 04/27/17

190 posts in this topic

16 offensive rebounds by the Spurs.  THAT is the game right there, and THAT is Marc Gasol's fault.  

After all the good Conley has done, he goes back to these quick trigger hero threes. I have no idea what Ennis was doing on that turnover, he passed up 2 if not 3 shots to try and force a pass into the lane. 

After all the good Conley has done, he goes back to these quick trigger hero threes. I have no idea what Ennis was doing on that turnover, he passed up 2 if not 3 shots to try and force a pass into the lane. 

He shouldn't have been put in that situation.  Gasol shouldve just taken the mid-range shot that he had.   And it also sucks that they never pass the ball to TD when he is in a position to shoot. 

Also Conley is gassed so he took that quick 3 because we needed quick points and he is running on fumes. 

Also Conley is gassed so he took that quick 3 because we needed quick points and he is running on fumes. 

Cant make excuses for that dude....this is where stars are made....either you come through or you dont.

Parsons signing bites us in year one.

Just shows that we're still a few pieces away from contending in the West.

Nice season yall.

Conley is the only player that deserves zero culpability for how this game, and how this series has transpired.

Cant make excuses for that dude....this is where stars are made....either you come through or you dont.

Well you need to point that gun at Gasol.  Conley hasn't been the problem.  He is literally only reason we went 6 games. 

‎It's over ****‎ how do you let Tony Parker score 29 ****in points. Who was responsible for coverin him while Conley was shootin that freethrow? Where did the **** defense go?‎

Wow quite unfair to put it all on Mike's shoulders. Gasol shouldve carried some too, but has been absent for the last 2 games.

GTFOH. Conley's the only reason we didn't get ******* swept in this series and he's the only reason we didn't lose by ******* 25 tonight.

Well you need to point that gun at Gasol.  Conley hasn't been the problem.  He is literally only reason we went 6 games. 

Well these are the guys sooooo many of people think are the building blocks for a contending team.

In the biggest game of the year they did ok....just ok when we needed a superstar performance.

GTFOH. Conley's the only reason we didn't get ******* swept in this series and he's the only reason we didn't lose by ******* 25 tonight.

This fingers need to point in other directions

Well these are the guys sooooo many of people think are the building blocks for a contending team.

In the biggest game of the year they did ok....just ok when we needed a superstar performance.

Lol at this guy. Smh

Save that BS.

The playoffs is about stars.....period. Conley did good. But he needed to be great. Gasol sucked. nothing else matters.

Have you been watching the same games and series??  He pretty much matched Kawhi all series and tonight.  Go point that mess at Zbo and Marc. 

I hope we trade Gasol this offseason. I don't care about what all he has done for this franchise in the past. Get someone who actually cares and puts forth the effort and doesn't always look to place blame on someone else.

Hope the rockets sweep those flopping #nbasuperstars. I can't respect any ball player who makes the ref decide whether they score or not.

Very proud of everyone on the team other than Marc Gasol. I've never been more disappointed in a Grizzlies player than I am with Gasol. In the biggest game of the season, he completely shrunk.

It's clear now that we need to build around Conley. Trade Gasol this off-season. He's done a lot for this franchise but I can't forgive him for his performance this series.

I was also referring to a quick 3 he took in the 3rd when the Spurs were making a run. I'm definitely not blaming him for how this game went, just an observation.  it's obvious this team doesn't have the horses and need a dominant scorer really badly. A guy who we can just give it to and he's going to score or draw a foul. We don't have any guys like that and as good as Gasol and Conley are, neither are really natural scorers. Having them being primary scorers affect other parts of their game. Gasol's rebounding has been down and he's not as aggressive on defense. Using Conley as a scorer means we have someone like Harrison on the floor and we miss Conley's on the ball d.

Hopefully we can make some move but we need a scorer really, really badly.