Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
New_Sacred_Cow

San Antonio @ Memphis 04/27/17

191 posts in this topic

It's going to take a a boisterous crowd to help pull the team through tonight. I'll be there yelling my lungs out! 

From the TV, radio, etc., there seems to be a weird sense that the Griz can win, but that they will need so many people to step up to make it happen. 

Vegas has the Spurs by 4 - gonna be a close game. 

Must Win!  :ph34r:

Must Win!!

Do you really think so??? 

72Ade-q1.jpg

Must Win!!

You think the world is going to end if they don't? I think they have already exceeded your expectations but not mine.

this should be the last game for the grizzlies .i said in past post i wish the the grizzlie would have signed grevis vasquez and nate robinson to give some scoring punch off there bench .

this should be the last game for the grizzlies .i said in past post i wish the the grizzlie would have signed grevis vasquez and nate robinson to give some scoring punch off there bench .

You make some very questionable posts..

You make some very questionable posts..

why ,the grizzlies always had a bench problem 

My take is this...

I think the Grizzlies should be able to win this game, especially with the fight and grit that they showed in the 2nd half of game 5. And it's at home, they are really going to feed off of the energy from the crowd.

But the Spurs might have figured something out against us in that last game, and I expect to see a lot of Kawhi on Conley. If this is the case, Gasol has to be able to take some of the scoring burden off Conley.

If this doesn't happen, and we get another modest performance from Randolph, this could be a disappointing night.

But, if all goes well and we have a balanced scoring attack from the big 3 like we did in game 3 (all with 20+ point performances) I don't see how the Spurs are able to account for everyone.

Defensively, I think we need to have a similar game plan to what we had in game 5. With this one being on the road for SA, challenging Spurs shooters to consistently knock down shots is a much better gameplan that allowing Kawhi to go one on one and get all of our wings in foul trouble. Trap pick and rolls, show him multiple looks and pressures, and hopefully the defense rotates much better than in game 5.

And please leave TD glued to the bench. I can't handle watching another Patty Mills 3 point barrage.

Oh hey, forum is back. Pull out another W grizz!

Stay loud when the crooked nba refs start screwing us over.   It's all we got and so far the grizz fans have been good about staying on the refs.

When backed into a corner, don't be surprised when the old big bad alpha bear steps up and flexes his muscles.  

Gasol needs to step up tonight. And I mean step up big time.

I won't lie I'm just bout ready for the season to be over, it's been exhaustin just watchin it lol. If tonight's a loss it is what it is as long as they play their hearts out one more time.‎

Nice sigh of relief after that mini run.

Now we're ready to play.