Sign in to follow this  
Kevin B Moses

[Game 5] Grizzlies Vs Spurs, Game Thread

Have no idea why Daniels is such an afterthought. I mean, if you're going to play Selden, why not play Daniels? Selden ain't some lock down defender. You're at a disadvantage either way. I like Selden but I think TD could give us a spark in this game.

I think Daniels has had like 2 bad games all year ever since his awesomeness arrived.

Try TD or Wright...he's not been seen in a while

Have no idea why Wright hasn't seen any action. i mean, coaches are stubborn and do what they do and they roll with who they are comfortable with but still. I think some of Fizz's decisions in games 1 and 2 hurt us and I think the same thing is happening tonight. Obviously, his decisions helped in games 3 and 4 but you have to adjust

We have to stop going under Parker screens starting now.

We have to get some called offense going through Marc and he has to be more assertive going to the basket. It can't just be the Mike Conley show.

Defensively we have to get into their space like we did against them in the 2nd half of game 2.

I typed that 10 minutes ago and thought I hit post. lol.

Offense is not the main issue right now. It's defense. TD will get killed today. If Manu was sucking then we can play TD on him. But that doesn't seem to be the case today.

Offense is not the main issue right now. It's defense. TD will get killed today. If Manu was sucking then we can play TD on him. But that doesn't seem to be the case today.

The worst defender on the team has barely come off the court. ZBo

If anything, this series shows me why this team should not pay money for JAM. I know everybody on this board loves him and thinks he's like the best defensive big in the league or something but he's vastly undersized, gets abused on defense and just disappears on offense. nIce backup but no way he should be our starting PF going forward.

The worst defender on the team has barely come off the court. ZBo

BS

Jaymike can't guard Aldridge

Or do you mean get ZBo out for TD so he can guard Aldridge. SMH

If anything, this series shows me why this team should not pay money for JAM. I know everybody on this board loves him and thinks he's like the best defensive big in the league or something but he's vastly undersized, gets abused on defense and just disappears on offense. nIce backup but no way he should be our starting PF going forward.

He's a pus$y

BS

Jaymike can't guard Aldridge

Or do you mean get ZBo out for TD so he can guard Aldridge. SMH

Or you can read and attempt comprehension as in three previous posts I mentioned Wright

Or you can read and attempt comprehension as in three previous posts I mentioned Wright

Or you can stick to the point about why TD isn't playing. That was the point of my post and you responded with ZBo.

And the question about reading Comprehension is just dumb. I don't read all the posts in this thread.