Sign in to follow this  
Kevin B Moses

[Game 5] Grizzlies Vs Spurs, Game Thread

Game of pick your poison. Sell out to Kawhi, leave shooters open. Play Kawhi straight up, he will slice you up and foul everyone out. I don't think there is one right answer right now.

Rotation defense has to be better.

Would have been nice for Green to show up. Idk if I like our odds if the refs have it out for us tonight. I don't get it, even after the Fizdale calling out the league, we've got nothing. Zbo has been iffy but he gets zero calls. Leonard gets every call he wants, other fan bases even see the bias.

Why would anyone want to play on Memphis if you get can slaughtered under the rim on rebounds, shots, and the trampled on loose balls.

That was absolutely critical momentum changing possession. Every possessions counts. They HAVE to have money on this game.

Grizzlies got to find a way to get Mike and Marc rolling. And slow the tempo down a little. We don't want for them to keep running in transition. Six points is doable, just have to dig in and start now.

Threes are the difference.

Don't know if I can watch..

Refs jobbed us all first half, now we are slipping behind to a good team. Feels like game. So sick of playing 8 on 5 such garbage of a league. Well at least we can compete with these guys

Have no idea why Daniels is such an afterthought. I mean, if you're going to play Selden, why not play Daniels? Selden ain't some lock down defender. You're at a disadvantage either way. I like Selden but I think TD could give us a spark in this game.