Xerion

Toney Douglas Out, Wayne Selden In

The Memphis Grizzlies are signing Pelicans free agent Wayne Selden, releasing guard Toney Douglas, league sources tell The Vertical

Good move

They must've liked what they saw in New Orleans. I liked Troy Williams more but I can't complain about this. Hope he brings it.

Soundin like a 10 day contract i think? Would be wise to just to keep the spot open.

In 35 games for Iowa he averaged 18.5 points, 4.8 rebounds and 2.9 assists in 30.6 minutes...and he's only 22 right now.

I like the move.  The team just had 3 high quality wins with very little Douglas involved.  

So we cut Selden in favor of Troy Williams then cut Troy Williams in favor of Toney Douglas then cut Toney Douglas in favor of Selden? This Chris Wallace  is something else :lol:

Can Seldon play defense?  John Jenkins had a 40 point game in the D after the Suns cut him... if that guy could play some defense...

(but since he doesn't, I guess it's a moot point)

Is Fizdale going to go into depression now?

Why? he still has his best bud Andrew Harrison to lean on. I would much rather have selden and Williams than Harrison. Hopefully Selden gets a chance to prove himself As well. 

So we cut Selden in favor of Troy Williams then cut Troy Williams in favor of Toney Douglas then cut Toney Douglas in favor of Selden? This Chris Wallace  is something else :lol:

When are they going to fix the "like" buttons!!

I'm fine with that.

Selden wasn't ready, so they put him in D-league, and he's readier now. 

Douglas earned a look, got a look, and wasn't what we hoped. 

Williams earned a look, got a look, and wasn't what we hoped. 

That's how it is with 15th men. 

this is a move that will not HELP or HURT the grizzlies both player will be out of the n.b.a in two or three years .

some how the grizzlies need some LUCK and find a superstar in the making THE GREEK FREAK type of player

the bucks got very lucky

Yeah especially when their second best arguably best player and from the draft tears his ACL..

Yeah very lucky.

Yeah especially when their second best arguably best player and from the draft tears his ACL..

Yeah very lucky.

injury happen getting lucky finding a superstar doesnot