Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

San Antonio @ Memphis 03/18/17

If Tony Parker can't get back to form they are beatable. If he finds one more push, they are western finalist. 

Spurs are playing for the 1 seed..I doubt they coasted at all, but I doubt they showed all their cards either.

I was pretty impressed at how they didn't show one trace of their 2013 playoff gameplan for 2 years after their 2011 beat down.

Lol, and this is a good game to sorry dude.

Just finished watchin it on youtube n it was worth the wait lol. Big big win. The nice thing about watchin it later is that you can watch a 2 & 1/2 hour game in less than an hour lol

Bummed I missed this one live as well. Only question is why did Vince get a T? Was it dumb?

They called a foul on him when he was behind the play and the foul should have clearly been on Tony Allen instead because Vince didn't even touch the guy. It was Vince's fourth foul at the time and he was complaining about the call and rightfully so. The refs were absolutely dreadful the entire game.

Bummed I missed this one live as well. Only question is why did Vince get a T? Was it dumb?

They called a foul on him when he was behind the play and the foul should have clearly been on Tony Allen instead because Vince didn't even touch the guy. It was Vince's fourth foul at the time and he was complaining about the call and rightfully so. The refs were absolutely dreadful the entire game.

Not only that, when Malloy warned him Vince didn't say another word (you could actually hear the exchange on the TV), then he blew the whistle anyway and T-ed him up.

Malloy was trying to explain and said "Vince Vince Vince" and then some explanation. Vince interrupted him saying "Don't Vince me" lol

That must have p!ssed of Malloy who promptly T'd Vince