Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

San Antonio @ Memphis 03/18/17

Man, i was in an auto accident and been unable to go to grizz games lately, i have been missing some great VC and zbo moments. :(

Hate to hear that bud - hope all is well.

Yeah thanks.  Missing that VC game the other night made me sick, but i still got to see it (tv).  I'll be going back to games soon i hope.

Yeah thanks. Missing that VC game the other night made me sick, but i still got to see it (tv). I'll be going back to games soon i hope.

Well I'm here hoping to catch a rare victory over SAS at home. I'll send out an extra "ref u suck" chant for you! Lol

Ha, thanks.

I'd like to see Mike and marc get more in the game offensively.  Get aggressive.  They  need to be better than average tonight.  40 year VC is the leading scorer in the starting lineup so far.

Michael D    0

Wait why on earth would Fizdale put Andrew Harrison and Tony Allen's non-shooting @sses on the court at the same time???

Man, i was in an auto accident and been unable to go to grizz games lately, i have been missing some great VC and zbo moments.  :(

get well quick bro

Tough shooting qtr but we are well in this game, a terrific first half, keep it rolling Grizz

That was a goaltend.  Tony allen had it on the glass before the block.   The nba refs usually take points from the grizz in this quarter.  The other night mike conley shot and missed a 3 pointer but was fouled, and they took the ball out of bounds.

Two points taken away.

Now VC is unhappy, because he didn't even foul.  T'ed up.

When will someone within the grizz organization stand up for the grizz.  They do this every game, and we are playing at home.

You know some offensive charging calls are coming for the grizz.

When the playoffs arrive, these refs will turn on us so quick.  That's the main reason i don't see us advancing.  We are good enough to beat most of the western teams in an evenly called game. 

Way to play the game the right way , marc.  Still passing as time expires.

Marc always wants to be the point guard, but he gotta remember rule #1 to watch the clock !!

That's sarcasm btw.  I don't like when marc dribbles up the floor at all.  He needs to play the center role more and point guard role less.