Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

San Antonio @ Memphis 03/18/17

lions    0

this would be a BIG win .its funny how the teams is now playing better after parson is gone.

this would be a BIG win .its funny how the teams is now playing better after parson is gone.

thats because there is no pressure on the team know...havent heard anyone saying anything about a championship since parsons went down...when he was playing it was championship or bust...now they are in their comfort zone of just being a tough out...because like it or not this team is no where near championship level with out a healthy parsons

lions    0

for us to beat  the spurs we need the same blue print the portland did pound them with our bigs gasol. z-bo-wright-pound  the sh-- out of them

Memfizz    0

thats because there is no pressure on the team know...havent heard anyone saying anything about a championship since parsons went down...when he was playing it was championship or bust...now they are in their comfort zone of just being a tough out...because like it or not this team is no where near championship level with out a healthy parsons

Or because an injured Parsons isn't even NBA capable and a healthy Parsons isn't even that amazing and that was probably on everyone's mind.

Memfizz    0

leonard is going to make carter look like he is 60 which means carter should atleast look decent :)

A 60 year old Carter is about what a normal 40 year old NBA player would look like :D

and because trash like Douglas is getting DNPs (or scrub mins) instead of 20-30mpg

TT_Grizz    0

This is a huge game, must win. Clippers play the Cavs which means they'll likely lose. If we win, we'll be tied with them. I'm happy with the 6th seed.

Memfizz    0

and because trash like Douglas is getting DNPs (or scrub mins) instead of 20-30mpg

I can't believe how much burn he was getting. It was unbearable.

scooter    0

Hoping for a win; but with both Aldridge and Leonard back and playing, the Spurs should win. However I do feel that part of what lions suggested in post #6 is the best way to play the Spurs.. IE: Make it a physical/pound it game. But Portland beat them because Lillard and McCallom went ballistic on them. ( Combining for 62 points )  Production from the Blazers big men were not the reason SAS lost to Portland.

Spurs 112  Grizz 100

Wells    0

The Grizz needs to put Tony on Leonard.

I expect Pop to put Kawhi on Mike, defensively, so adding to his work rate by guarding him with Tony on the perimeter and JaM in the post makes a ton of sense.

I expect Pop to put Kawhi on Mike, defensively, so adding to his work rate by guarding him with Tony on the perimeter and JaM in the post makes a ton of sense.

I think kawhi on Mike will be in spots. I see kawhi shifting and doubling off of tony to try and control mike.

I think kawhi on Mike will be in spots. I see kawhi shifting and doubling off of tony to try and control mike.

they prob gonna put green on mike and let park guard/notguard TA

lions    0

This is a huge game, must win. Clippers play the Cavs which means they'll likely lose. If we win, we'll be tied with them. I'm happy with the 6th seed.

the only seed the grizzlies do not want to be in is  7 or 8 seed 6 and up i feel we can win in a 7 games

lions    0

the grizzlies do not want  G.S or the SPURS in the first  round 

lions    0

GS and spurs do not want griz in first round

i feel the grizzlies will have a very hard time beating GA or SPURS on the road in game 7 to much history