Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrizzTigerFan

Team Hero Grizz@bulls

7 posts in this topic

TH: MC

HM: Zbo was really strong on some boards, I guess can't ignore Marc's statline but his demeanor is at a low again..

TH: MC

HM: Zbo was really strong on some boards, I guess can't ignore Marc's statline but his demeanor is at a low again..

You sure are hard to satisfy. And as far as Marc's demeanor, this is how he goes. Some game he looks like he has fire in his belly, and others he looks bored. As long as he produces to help the Grizz win, that's good enough for me.

You sure are hard to satisfy. And as far as Marc's demeanor, this is how he goes. Some game he looks like he has fire in his belly, and others he looks bored. As long as he produces to help the Grizz win, that's good enough for me.

Yes, but it can't help but worry you this time of year with so much on the line, to be showing up bored and disinterested. Makes you think the playoffs won't be any different.

It was great to hear Pranica with the emphatic 'Bango, ice water in his veins' late in the game

It was great to hear Pranica with the emphatic 'Bango, ice water in his veins' late in the game

Do u guys like the 'bango' term tho? A lot of opposing fanbase hate it, and I don't blame them

basically a rip off of Clippers 'bingo'