Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Chicago 03/15/17

Memfizz    0

Gasol finally taking n making some jump shots...But he still has his eyes glued on Conley or Zbo or randomly TA. He wants to be a point guard so bad. Like so we can say oh wow awful rebounding n defense 'but look at those assists for a center!'

cdp    0

Im likin this Conley-Daniels-TA-Zbo-Wright lineup, its got a good balance to it

MemphisX    0

Well now we all have the answer for why Ennis and Daniels were the ones cut from rotation.

I think cutting them from the rotation hurt them but they have to be ready when called.

grizz1016    0

Well now we all have the answer for why Ennis and Daniels were the ones cut from rotation.

Both of them need to go to defensive bootcamps this summer. Their sporadic good defensive plays fools us into thinking they are ok defensively. But the truth is they are way below average and if they are not contributing offensively then they are a net negative.

grizz1016    0

I think cutting them from the rotation hurt them but they have to be ready when called.

They were never good defensively but at least they would score. If they can't score then they are basically useless.

Memfizz    0

We look kind of like a better version of the old us. I'll take it over what we had, but still need to improve a lot by playoffs

grizlsg    0

I totally agree, you can't set a player for a month then throw him in there and say, oh he can't play... Those guys were contributing before they got benched... Troy was definitly a positive then he got blacklisted and now he rushes everything like he knows his time on the court is limited.

I'll admit marc's 4th quarter is better, but he should not be the "bass pro shop" trophy game winner tonight.  Mike conley is the one who should get it if anyone.

Win or lose, marc is very happy right now.   He got some great stats in his mind.