Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Chicago 03/15/17

At least Mike is trying..

Which is why i don't rag mike.  I respect him, but he does put up average numbers on too many nights. 

Memfizz    0

Gasol simply does not want to even be out there tonight. I seriously hope he's saving himself because this isn't gonna cut it, he's looking to pass every play even that one he was wide wide open he wanted to pass to Vince but had to shoot it

So marc jogs back on defense, then makes a good shot, then goes back passive looking for assists passing the ball to TONY ALLEN constantly like he is an offensive weapon.  I wish the grizz would trade him sooner than later.  He is  a bum.  I'm done posting for now.

grizz1016    0

sorry I know this is off topic but I can't get an answer anywhere

Does anyone know why Grizzle's games are no longer being shown in Nashville on Comcast Fox Sports channel 1676? I've contacted Comcast and Fox, no answer

I'm in Nashville and have Comcast Xfinity. I still get the games on 1676

cdp    0

We're not playin great but this is a completely different team than we were seein. Its amazin how much better a team looks when there's no clutter, everyones role is defined n all the players know what it is

Memfizz    0

So marc jogs back on defense, then makes a good shot, then goes back passive looking for assists passing the ball to TONY ALLEN constantly like he is an offensive weapon. I wish the grizz would trade him sooner than later. He is a bum. I'm done posting for now.

The force feeding TA by Gasol almost looks like tanking.

Aight, i'm going to make one more point.  Marc gasol had 2 rebounds inside the first two minutes of the game. 

He finished with 3 rebounds in this half. 

And the entire first half, he was fishing for assists on nearly every possession instead of being aggressive offensively yet he only has 3 assists.

Memfizz    0

Didn't Gasol do this last year too? Start out hot off the gate looking like our best player then fizzling out or injured by the playoffs

Or the year before that started out good then shut down in playoffs once Harrison Barnes started guarding him?

Grizzwalds    0

Aight, i'm going to make one more point. Marc gasol had 2 rebounds inside the first two minutes of the game.

He finished with 3 rebounds in this half.

And the entire first half, he was fishing for assists on nearly every possession instead of being aggressive offensively yet he only has 3 assists.

Conley leading the team in rebounds by a large margin right now. Good for Mike, but not very good for our interior.

So that's 7 fishing attempts for assist including the "play the game the right way" move by marc to throw out to TA for a 3.

Now i admit the pass underneath to TA was nice, but my point stands, he seems more content tonight to work on his assist total.

Didn't Gasol do this last year too? Start out hot off the gate looking like our best player then fizzling out or injured by the playoffs

Or the year before that started out good then shut down in playoffs once Harrison Barnes started guarding him?

Two years ago.  He played his heart out and got into the all star game.  Then he hit cruise control for the rest of the year and we lost a chance at a banner.  I will never forget it.  That's why i get on him so much.  Then he got his big contract and came back not in great shape.  Got hurt, go figure, season lost.