Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Chicago 03/15/17

124 posts in this topic

It would be nice to see the team compete in this one. Chicago made them look silly last time we played them. Robin Lopez and Carter Williams absolutely embarrassed Conley and Gasol by out hustling them. Luckily Gibson is no longer on the Bulls.

It would be nice to see the team compete in this one. Chicago made them look silly last time we played them. Robin Lopez and Carter Williams absolutely embarrassed Conley and Gasol by out hustling them. Luckily Gibson is no longer on the Bulls.

Gibson? Atlanta had DENNIS SCHROEDER on Gasol for 2 straight possessions (from switches) and Gasol was out muscled and couldn't get position. Houston used JAMES HARDEN on Gasol (by choice) and Gasol couldn't get position or power him in the post. Golden State used HARRISON BARNES on Gasol to beat us in the playoffs, and it worked.

I agree, Gibson is a nightmare to us, but it's apparent anyone can guard Gasol and give him troubles for some reason.

i just remember doug mcbuckets scoring 30points and jimmy butler hitting 2 clutch shots in the last meeting in Memphis. 

i just remember doug mcbuckets scoring 30points and jimmy butler hitting 2 clutch shots in the last meeting in Memphis.

Good thing they don't got em any more

I'm not surprised vince did good with his start in the last game, but i will be really ****** if he is not healthy if and when the grizz get into the nba playoffs. 

He is so capable of helping this team in that type of atmosphere, and he will be more important to the team then than now.

Hopefully some other grizz will step up big so VC can take it easy tonight.

I'm not surprised vince did good with his start in the last game, but i will be really ****** if he is not healthy if and when the grizz get into the nba playoffs. 

He is so capable of helping this team in that type of atmosphere, and he will be more important to the team then than now.

I kinda disagree. He is probably in better shape than 90% of the roster. He always gets to the arena a few hours earlier than others to warm up and do whatever. I think he can definitely play around 30min a game, he just needs to be productive and make the right plays.. 

Yeah, agreed. He went pretty all out last game, you can notice him not tonight, even though he's already perfect again from the field, defensively he's not gonna be able to do that every time, don't want him gassed either

Gasol looks like a bored piece of ****

As does Green.

Offense looks okay, defense iffy.

Still 10 times better start with this unit

Why is it that only Vince can drive like that off a screen for us. It's a really under talked about part of his game.

Turning the corner to score or pass.

Gasol should use his footwork like that more.

Ennis needs to take a defensive coaching clinic from TA this summer. Offense has been better though

The shots we're getting, and the shots they're making has me cautiously optimistic right now that last game wasn't a fluke.

Tied, but looking better than the Parsons Douglas era

Marc just pisses me off.  He has been lazy for most of the first period.  He is so content on letting everyone else make the tough plays and at the same time, padding his assist totals.   He showed a little fire coming out of the first timeout and after that steal where he was just as much at fault by being lazy receiving the pass.

Marc just pisses me off. He has been lazy for most of the first period. He is so content on letting everyone else make the tough plays and at the same time, padding his assist totals. He showed a little fire coming out of the first timeout and after that steal where he was just as much at fault by being lazy receiving the pass.

Marc is who he is...Fizz tried but can't change the stripes of a softy.

He has no balls whatsoever or pride in being a star player.

His game screams all star fail.  The fact marc was even in the all star game shows how lame the nba is now compared to the 90s.

Does Marc have any sense of what a paint protector is? It's like he moves out of the way if he ever has to help, so irritating.

God forbid he has to ever help a teammate out.. That's what centers are suppose to do.

I like our rebounding more than anything tonight. Getting good shots too

So far average mike and average marc have shown up, so it's going to be up to somebody to step up for these average star players.

Boring.

sorry I know this is off topic but I can't get an answer anywhere

Does anyone know why Grizzle's games are no longer being shown in Nashville on Comcast Fox Sports channel 1676? I've contacted Comcast and Fox, no answer

So far average mike and average marc have shown up, so it's going to be up to somebody to step up for these average star players.

Boring.

At least Mike is trying..