Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bobblybook1

Options For Parsons Injury?

61 posts in this topic

In any fan base, aren't the players who "go hard" in some type of way typically the favorites?  I don't see what the problem is with that.

In any fan base, aren't the players who "go hard" in some type of way typically the favorites?  I don't see what the problem is with that.

I felt like a guy like Calathes played hard, but a lot of fans hated him and loved Vasquez. This is strictly based on a skill vs skill evaluation. I can understand if a player is much better than the other, but sometimes there just seems to be favoritism for whatever reason. 

What's funny is people use to talk about how Parsons is exactly the player we needed when he killed us night in and night out. But, its probably those same fans who are saying "he's not grit n grind". Just don't understand that.

I felt like a guy like Calathes played hard, but a lot of fans hated him and loved Vasquez. This is strictly based on a skill vs skill evaluation. I can understand if a player is much better than the other, but sometimes there just seems to be favoritism for whatever reason.

What's funny is people use to talk about how Parsons is exactly the player we needed when he killed us night in and night out. But, its probably those same fans who are saying "he's not grit n grind". Just don't understand that.

I liked Calathes cuz he was legit a good passer and defender. nick butted heads with Tony so that was his death nail with the fanbase.

Biggest?

Not even top 5.

With regards to our playoff chances, yes it is IMO.

I would bet its because of the hair.  :lol:

once a player like chandler parson goes under the knife for the knee not once, i believe this is his third time it may be over for him . for a normal person who works 9-5 it hard but for a PRO player who need good knees he will never be the same. Memphis wasted 94 millions 

the 94 million dollar question who will be held accountable 

the grizzlies players who set the grizzlies franchise back 1 BIG COUNTRY REEVES  2. MICHAEL DICKERSON and the new number 3. CHANDLER  PARSON

the grizzlies players who set the grizzlies franchise back 1 BIG COUNTRY REEVES  2. MICHAEL DICKERSON and the new number 3. CHANDLER  PARSON

Reeves gave us 4.5 decent years, Dickerson two.  Lots of players in NBA history have only managed that. 

Reeves gave us 4.5 decent years, Dickerson two.  Lots of players in NBA history have only managed that. 

that may be true but when you are in a small market that will put that team back 5 years