Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Milwaukee @ Memphis 03/13/17

One game of not being bad is not going to convince me that Harrison can be a backup PG... I've seen him play way too many bad games to be suckered by one decent one.

Say what you want about Douglas put his overall stats are better than Harrison's... you can point out Harrison shoots 35% from 3 on the road but he shoots 31% from the floor period. Don't be sucked in by the fools gold because the Grizz finally won a game.

Parsons has better stats than Harrison and you guys are ready to run him out of town... yeah I know he makes a ton of money but when it comes to who is actually on the court the money goes out the window, that's for off season debate...

Putting Vince in the starting lineup was the big change tonight, not Harrison... he played plenty in those last blowouts... not biting.

The team played like they were happy to be starting the game with 5 players instead of 4 players and a cripple. Hopefully Parsons can be ready by the time camp starts next year, but this team has been at a handicap all year with him starting most games.

Where's TAs' highlights? He outscored Gasol and Randolph.

There aren't any. Full game highlights are right below this one though.

If the Grizzlies go on a run, which would be hard to believe but possible.. it's sort of similar to when Rudy was out for the season, but they went on to beat the Spurs in the first round.  But just imagine if they took that salary for a Rudy Gay/Parsons type player, and have it add a valuable player to the team (who can shoot, defend and play team ball) and then if the team could still play the same way.  Additional by subtraction is great and all, but it's a lot of wasted potential and wasted salary cap.

When we're making our 3's we sure look good. Says capt obvious. Still not 100% convinced...we don't go red hot from 3 and this game might not have been so fun to watch. We're just too inconsistent from 3.....I mean TA hit a couple long balls too. We can't rely on that. But it was nice to break the losing streak. As always...Go Grizz!

Here's an insane stat: AH is shooting 35.5% from 3 on the road, 19.7% at home.

Maybe it's all part of learning to play in the league.  Since the new year he is shooting nearly 39% from the 3-pt. line.  Maybe a little patience is in order here.  I don't think he needs to shoot threes in volume, nor off the dribble, but I think he could be solid spotting up and keep the defense honest.

When we're making our 3's we sure look good. Says capt obvious. Still not 100% convinced...we don't go red hot from 3 and this game might not have been so fun to watch. We're just too inconsistent from 3.....I mean TA hit a couple long balls too. We can't rely on that. But it was nice to break the losing streak. As always...Go Grizz!

And when the Grizz overall shooting pct. is at least 50% along with double digit made threes we almost always win

Random statistical fact: VC became only the sixth player to score 20 or more points in a game beyond his 40th birthday, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Robert Parish, John Stockton, Michael Jordan and Karl Malone.

Random statistical fact: VC became only the sixth player to score 20 or more points in a game beyond his 40th birthday, joining Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Robert Parish, John Stockton, Michael Jordan and Karl Malone.

Also the only player ever to score 6+ threes over 40.