Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kevin B Moses

James Harden Has Played Nearly As Many Games As A Pro As Gasol And He Is 27

30 posts in this topic

I mean what would we get in arguing how many years Gasol has left?

Just sit, shut up and watch. Only the coaching staff and Team Doctors can assess that, not you.

It doesn't make any sense tbh, that's why you're getting crickets.

What IF Gasol has a freak injury/accident then? *knocks on wood*

That throws your argument out of the window  :rolleyes:

Oh so y'all can go on ad nausea about how old Marc is, but when I make the point about how fresh his legs actually are, well I need to shut up because only the doctors know his health. LOL I know now that I sparked the right nerve.

Yeah, i think i sparked a nerve too with you kevin, because you can't even answer the question.  I'm just getting crickets.

Are you still saying marc gasol will be in his peak at 36 years old?

Well, how is effectiveness measured, anyway?  Marc has probably extended his career by being open to shooting from the outside more.  People like to compare him to Zabonis - well, now the comparison is even more apropos.  So he keeps the same PPG while his skills start to atrophy.  He's still effective.  Just in different ways.

The whole premise is just exhausting, and unless Nostradamus joins the conversation, it's just opinion and guesswork as to when a player isn't going to be the same.  I was ready to jettison this core a few years ago, and they are still playing well, just not being talked about as a darkhorse contender at the moment.  If we can take a small dip and rebound versus a big one and rebound, I'm better with that.  So trying to guess when a player is going to definitely decline is just a fool's errand.  Who would have thought Z-bo would have accepted a bench role at a time when he was capable enough to challenge for a 6th man award?  And he's probably added a couple years to his career by doing so.  

Oh so y'all can go on ad nausea about how old Marc is, but when I make the point about how fresh his legs actually are, well I need to shut up because only the doctors know his health. LOL I know now that I sparked the right nerve.

This talk isn't even sparking any nerves. 

You're way overdramatic, like the few times you were renouncing your grizzitenship.

Yeah, i think i sparked a nerve too with you kevin, because you can't even answer the question.  I'm just getting crickets.

Are you still saying marc gasol will be in his peak at 36 years old?

:lol: