Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Atlanta @ Memphis 03/11/17

Well...Lets see how this goes.

sheldon-throwing-papers-gif_zps7d5c539f.

:lol:

One of my favorite episodes.

grizz 117 hawks 108 big come back with a wide open offence

Atlanta always gives Grizz trouble. Of course every team is killing it against the Grizz lately.

Atlanta 110  Memphis 100

Before Steve Kerr announced he was going to sit Curry, Thompson, Green, and Iguodala tonight against the Spurs, I was going to watch that game and record the Grizzlies for viewing later. I'm not sure what that means, but now I guess it doesn't matter. I'll just watch the Grizz struggle through another game.

What does Vegas know?

I'm seeing Grizz (-6.5) right now.  

Earlier it was at (-6) and (-5.5).

Why are people laying money on the Grizzlies at that line?

OKC is beating Utah by 17 with 9 mins to go in the game. So, if the Grizzlies don't beat the Hawks they will be full game behind OKC.

What does Vegas know?

I'm seeing Grizz (-6.5) right now.  

Earlier it was at (-6) and (-5.5).

Why are people laying money on the Grizzlies at that line?

Memphis heavily favoured @ $1.37 v ATL @ $3.15, still the bookies have lost money lately on the Grizz

I really hope we start Ennis again. We gave him one chance, and sure he didn't blow it out of the water, but we had a much better start than normal.

Memphis heavily favoured @ $1.37 v ATL @ $3.15, still the bookies have lost money lately on the Grizz

It's too bad they closed down my sports betting site. I'd jump on that with the Grizzlies look right now.

Rob Fischer

@thefishnation

Little shuffle in @memgrizz lineup vs. Hawks. Griz will start Mike Conley, James Ennis, Chandler Parsons, Jamychal Green, and Marc Gasol

Nicer lookin lineup than Harrison/Wright huh. Hopefully Fizz rolls with it for a couple of games

Lol Fiz loves trolling, I feel like directly me.

As soon as I think we get an ideal lineup he has to throw Harrison in... Now he rids Harrison for the awful Parsons.

Oh well, I like it for the most part, don't know who will guard guys like Klay Thompson though in this lineup.

Let's hope we see some Harrison at backup PG instead of Douglas. Okay Fiz, you got your boy Douglas payed, now need to pull the plug on him playing, he's in the bottom 20 players in the league probably.

Harrison can at least pass and play defense.

I'm seriously curious as to whether we plan to play Parsons in the playoffs?? Serious question I don't think we have any idea to.

Small talk from coach Fiz about TA. He ****** TA off and trying to make things better. I get it, I hope it works. We need the team chemistry back.