Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Atlanta @ Memphis 03/11/17

Now Gasol can't get position on Dennis Schroeder. Is that a new low? I can't decide if Harden or Shcroeder is more embarrassing. Marc, you're embarrassing.

Come ON Parsons. Grab the **** rebound.

Enough already, cut the cord, he has no value when he's injured like this. We were even coming back and Parsons liability kept this double digits single handedly

Vince Carter is the new heart of Memphis apparently. I would give anything to have a even younger 30s Carter.

Agreed. But Vince playing harder than everyone else isn't an argument for resigning a 40 year old shooting 38%, it is proof that the roster needs to be blown up 

Re-sign Vince please, I demand this.

PLEASE. Especially if we get younger, they always look up to him and Vince actually knows how to lead.

Yay Parsons did something. Not sure what Ennis and conley just did on that break.

I'd like to see Vince's +/- seriously pisses me off we rely on Vince so much but whatever I'll take it.

If they would look over after running the pick and roll with Conley driving they'd realize they pulled Chandlers man with them and he is open. A lot!

Conley wtf man. Just fudged up that end of half SO epically bad.

So Vince Carter is our true star? Just kidding but he seriously seems like the only guy with a grasp on the game when Gasol n Conley look like this.

Wow....what an awful final 20 seconds

100℅ Conley.

I'm starting to side with the fellas saying that our 2 'stars' are a big issue.

Tony Allen needs to retire. He's getting unbearable, not even trying. Tony Allen was just messing with Fizdale by pretending he's fine not starting, he's doing this on purpose.

Lalala

Can you stop repeating the same old spiel? ;)

It's hilarious reading your TA tirades and then you have the audacity to jump on others when they repeat the same argument. LMFAO

Agreed. But Vince playing harder than everyone else isn't an argument for resigning a 40 year old shooting 38%, it is proof that the roster needs to be blown up

His 38℅ isn't really apparent since he's always making plays out there..Takes a lot of 3s. But I agree, Vince is an assett I'll be more than happy to re sign him, but am okay with him finishing his last year elsewhere.

He doesn't really deserve to be trying to motivate a bunch of sulky bums in his final years that's just the sad truth. He deserves to be contributing to a contender like he was at times for us before we hit this awful wall.

The Atlanta announcers even said it themselves. That we'd be blown out right now if Vince didn't come in and actually try to make a difference.

That said, I hope we do re sign him selfishly..