2.J.J. Redick >>> much better than Harrison

3 Luc Mbah a Moute > than Chandler

4. B. Griffin > than Wright

5. De Andre Jordan <> Gasol

6 Clippers bench > deeper and better than Grizzlies

7.Doc Rivers > better Coach than Fizdale

8.Clippers > than Grizzlies

Agree or disagree?

11 page thread if we lose and 6 page thread if we win.  Go Griz.

:lol:

1.C.Paul > than Conley

2.J.J. Redick >>> much better than Harrison

3 Luc Mbah a Moute > than Chandler

4. B. Griffin > than Wright

5. De Andre Jordan <> Gasol

6 Clippers bench > deeper and better than Grizzlies

7.Doc Rivers > better Coach than Fizdale

8.Clippers > than Grizzlies

Agree or disagree?

Clips got destroyed by the Wolves tonight. Let's see if they have anything left in the tank tomorrow.

Clips got destroyed by the Wolves tonight. Let's see if they have anything left in the tank tomorrow.

They're going to come out FOCUSED

This is a huge game for playoff positioning. We better show up hungry.

6th game in 9 nights for the Clips. They lost to the Wolves last night and I think they trailed all night after their first basket. Hopefully they are tired and ready to go home.

They're going to come out FOCUSED

Maybe. It has been a long road trip for them. Chances are higher that they will be tired and not as focused. Of course if Grizz play like they did against the Nets, it won't matter.

Please tell me we aint keepin the same starting lineup out there. Startin the only player that can properly backup Gasol at power forward and a player that shoots worse than TA at shooting guard. Brilliant idea Fizz. Worked well vs the Nets so I'm sure that'll work even better against the Clips.

Please tell me we aint keepin the same starting lineup out there. Startin the only player that can properly backup Gasol at power forward and a player that shoots worse than TA at shooting guard. Brilliant idea Fizz. Worked well vs the Nets so I'm sure that'll work even better against the Clips.

No clue. He said he was going to try this lineup for a couple games. TA was quoted yesterday as saying something along the lines of "new role, I'll be ready" so it sounds like Fizz has told Tony he's a bench guy for a while.

I don't mind Wright being in the lineup since that will be the duo if Jam leaves. Would rather have Carter or Ennis in the starting lineup over Harrison.

11 page thread if we lose and 6 page thread if we win.  Go Griz.

Post of the month candidate. :D

No clue. He said he was going to try this lineup for a couple games. TA was quoted yesterday as saying something along the lines of "new role, I'll be ready" so it sounds like Fizz has told Tony he's a bench guy for a while.

I don't mind Wright being in the lineup since that will be the duo if Jam leaves. Would rather have Carter or Ennis in the starting lineup over Harrison.

There's no sense in starting to play for next year now. BW can't shoot the 3.

No way we keep same starting 5 as last game. Surely Fizz is smarter than that. Really need a win

Well just reported that Parsons is out this game. Recovery Day/left knee soreness.

Wow--recovery day after 2 days off?  Whatever--I think this is great--let's Fiz save face while getting CP out of the lineup which gives us a chance....any possibility that Harrison needs a recovery day?

Well just reported that Parsons is out this game. Recovery Day/left knee soreness.

Must be the reason the Grizz have shortened into $1.71 v Clippers @ $2.15

Wow--recovery day after 2 days off?  Whatever--I think this is great--let's Fiz save face while getting CP out of the lineup which gives us a chance....any possibility that Harrison needs a recovery day?

Wonder if Ennis will get the nod over Tony.

good

Funny thing is Ennis HAS to be rusty at this point. And I'm sure plenty of snarky posters will be all 'see we told you Ennis Isn't the answer'

Ennis has about 30 games to fluff up to not deserve the spot over Parsons. Just want to throw that out there.

Starting Saturday, the Griz play 5 games in 8 days.  How many will CP25 play?