4. Chandler Parsons 23.11

5. Troy Daniels 3.41

6. James Ennis 3.03

7. Brandon Wright 6.00

8. Jarrell Martin 1.47

9. Marc Gasol 22.64

10. Deyonta Davis 1.31

11. Wayne Seldon 1.31

I think these are our guaranteed dollars ($93.99 million).  Although Seldon is not guaranteed.

I expect Rade and Rabb to be on the roster.  Brooks will likely be in the G-League all season. Even though all three could spend the entire season on the Hustle.

JAM, ZBo, TA and Carter are FAs.

1 hour ago, BHZMAFIA said:

We just signed Kobi Simmons as well

I like this kid and hope he can stick around. He is an interesting prospect that we should consider keeping and developing. 45" vertical, quick first step, great size, quickness and athleticism for a combo guard. Was also top 10 in his class. He's raw but he's got some talent and great potential. Didn't get much playing time his freshman year to show himself and came out too early. This is the type of exciting prospect I hope to see us get in the 2nd round and take a chance on. I like him as a development project. Low risk high return.

Wonder if anyone read Chad Ford's comments on Rabb last year before he declared his return to school? He was #12 on his big board and everything was cool about this kid. I think he is going to surprise many people and be a steal at #35.

35 minutes ago, MemphisX said:

1. Mike Conley 28.53

2. Andrew  Harrison 1.31

3. Wade Baldwin 1.87

4. Chandler Parsons 23.11

5. Troy Daniels 3.41

6. James Ennis 3.03

7. Brandon Wright 6.00

8. Jarrell Martin 1.47

9. Marc Gasol 22.64

10. Deyonta Davis 1.31

11. Wayne Seldon 1.31

I think these are our guaranteed dollars ($93.99 million).  Although Seldon is not guaranteed.

I expect Rade and Rabb to be on the roster.  Brooks will likely be in the G-League all season. Even though all three could spend the entire season on the Hustle.

JAM, ZBo, TA and Carter are FAs.

Brooks is on the roster Wallace said it.

Rabb was high in mock drafts last year because it was a terrible draft. Late 1st early second is about right for him

25 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

Brooks is on the roster Wallace said it.

Really, where? I just want to hear wallace talk about the draft. Did he say anything about radd and selden?

Did you see either of these guys work out?

No. I think our guys may have saw him at agent workouts, I can’t remember exactly, but our whole group has seen these guys time and time again. We were very fond of these players and fortunately tonight we were lucky enough to get them.

This quote was from Wallace's post draft comments. 

Brooks was a Hollinger pick he said he's seen him a lot of times

26 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

Brooks was a Hollinger pick he said he's seen him a lot of times

Listening to Vernon podcast and Hollinger straight up said that Brooks and Rabb are Zbo, Vince, JaM, and Tony insurance.  wow. 

3 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Listening to Vernon podcast and Hollinger straight up said that Brooks and Rabb are Zbo, Vince, JaM, and Tony insurance.  wow. 

More than insurance I'd say since they take roster spots leaving few available for those players to return. 

45 minutes ago, GrizzTigerFan said:

Unlike Wallace who unnecessarily lies Hollinger pretty much contradicted everything Wallace said about the draft. I'd much rather Hollinger be our GM at least he is willing to tell you what's going on.

I think from that interview we are only getting one of our FA back. He slipped up and said they need to get some vets around the young guys, but kinda back tracked to include our guys. I think they are looking to bring someone else in on the wing.

20 minutes ago, dy_dy_dynomite said:

SMU Ben Moore  is playing summer league for us

No he signed with another team

4 minutes ago, Ndq0327 said:

No he signed with another team

Ah hoophype showed that we signed him, but yeah I saw that the pacers signed him

If you are going to be mediocre, I guess it's no need having the 5th highest payroll.  I think that is where this off-season is headed.

9 minutes ago, Dwash said:

If you are going to be mediocre, I guess it's no need having the 5th highest payroll.  I think that is where this off-season is headed.

I think it's time they go all in on their new core let zbo and tony take the best offers the get and make a decision on green. 

hqdefault.jpg

19 minutes ago, Dwash said: