Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Dallas 03/03/17

Who knows, maybe this is the big breakout "Chandler Parsons" game against his old squad.

The team needs to come into this matchup with a business like mentality. Bury them early. It's March. No more fooling around.

Hope its the revenge game of Carter, Wright, and Parsons.

lol i doubt it, carter and bwright left them on good terms. I think if its anybody, its Parsons. But i dont even think he has anything to prove, he just needs to get healthy. 

I wouldnt be surprised with a loss, the mavs are a great offensive team.

Heard on the radio yesterday from Calkins that, in talking to the Grizzlies training staff, the only player out-performing Chandler Parsons on their athletic drills is JaMychal Green. So, it's not a physical issue, he just has to get back into feeling comfortable and continue to build chemistry.

Heard on the radio yesterday from Calkins that, in talking to the Grizzlies training staff, the only player out-performing Chandler Parsons on their athletic drills is JaMychal Green. So, it's not a physical issue, he just has to get back into feeling comfortable and continue to build chemistry.

thats very good news. 

Parsons still looking lost. TA making bad decisions/unreliable in the offense. Green quiet as ever.

Same ol same ol

Please fix this starting lineup. Please.

If we can make shots at a good clip we should have this one easy.

Hasn't started out this way so far, hopefully it picks up, but OK finish to the qtr

I can't believe Yogi made to the NBA. I just didn't see it wow. He doesn't look 6' tall to me.