Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Dallas 03/03/17

I dont hate on Parsons whatsoever but Im starting to believe that he is a liability when he plays more than 12-15 minutes, especially in the first half. Fizz needs to realize that he wont be back to his old self this season, there is no reason to play him ahead of Ennis. I was kinda blaming the game on Fizz but i changed my mind. I would be upset if my guys played like *** on the defensive end. The defense was horrendous tonight

I can't understand how the extreme homers keep maintaining that something special is about to happen. That Oh this is a special year a special team. Just watch in the playoffs, that this is arguably the fourth best team in the NBA. All it is is that those ppl who believe that are special.

This team is barely top 8 if that.

Eh, we looked to have some magic earlier this year. I think it's stupid to act like you never saw any potential in the team earlier this season.. Beating all the other top teams.

We've just run out of it. No one thinks we look good right now.

The team is going nowhere. I mean, at this pace, the Thunder will pass the Grizzlies for the 6th seed. First round exit against the Spurs in less than six games.

And I repeat. Harrison is a better player than Douglas. And eight years younger.

The team is going nowhere. I mean, at this pace, the Thunder will pass the Grizzlies for the 6th seed. First round exit against the Spurs in less than six games.

And I repeat. Harrison is a better player than Douglas. And eight years younger.

I agree with the Harrison statement. I do wanna know where Jamychal has been. Ghost of his former self lately

yep. the early team with Gasol dominating, Conley shooting well, and all the young guys (Williams, Martin, Ennis) providing energy off the bench had me so excited. I was all aboard back then. Not anymore.

The worst is, now they've probably lose their trust and heart for the team.

If Fiz were to try and regain that magic, I don't think it'd be the same. I don't hate Parsons but he's really hard to root for or support right now. Not only is he bad, but he's preventing other players from providing

Fizdale giveth and Fizdale taketh away. That's how I feel right now, Fiz over thought things

I agree with the Harrison statement. I do wanna know where Jamychal has been. Ghost of his former self lately

I think he's forgotten it's his contract year. Seriously invisible right now. TA-Parsons-Green is just a miserable combo right now. It's unfair to the others as well

Eh, we looked to have some magic earlier this year. I think it's stupid to act like you never saw any potential in the team earlier this season.. Beating all the other top teams.

We've just run out of it. No one thinks we look good right now.

You are trapped in your own dream reality. I am referring to the second half of the season after the up and down play that posters were still arguing that this is the fourth best team in the NBA. I think it's stupid to think that the early season team filled with rookies and young players getting minutes could be more consistent than this veteran version of the team, but that's what's happening and ppl are still maintaining that the magic will surface in the playoffs and we should still continue undying support for a garbage Parsons taking minutes away from players and starting to set a solid playoff rotation.   

Gasol should probably get called out too. What happened to his eliteness

His effort on defense now is very disappointing most of the time.

Well, I'm going to go ahead and get this out now. THIS TEAM SUCKS!     I fell so much better now.

You are trapped in your own dream reality. I am referring to the second half of the season after the up and down play that posters were still arguing that this is the fourth best team in the NBA. I think it's stupid to think that the early season team filled with rookies and young players getting minutes could be more consistent than this veteran version of the team, but that's what's happening and ppl are still maintaining that the magic will surface in the playoffs and we should still continue undying support for a garbage Parsons taking minutes away from players and starting to set a solid playoff rotation.

I haven't seen anyone say this or have this stance

Grizz are mediocre at best. I've said this all season. Accept the reality of it. And their inability to beat sub .500 teams is the most disturbing thing. Fizdale shares the blame.

LMAO...what a embarrassing loss.  We just got beat by the lesser Curry brother and a guy rejected by the SIXERS.  We aren't going to win every game...it's true...every team has bad losses.  But this passive, apathetic BS seems to be a Grizzlies specialty.  

I haven't seen anyone say this or have this stance

They can beat any team in the league. The Grizz are the fourth best team in the league

Oh whatever. This team is primed for a major second half run and if Parsons come on before the playoffs will  have a legit shot at the Spurs, Warriors and Cavs

Which reinforces my statement that you are in your own dream reality. All this time spent on the boards and you are clueless as to what others are saying. There was a 3 page discussion for and against just on this fourth best team in the league comment, forgetting the countless ones about Parsons' ability.

This loss on Gasol and Fizz for still playing Parsons and demoting Ennis.

Parsons playing time is 100% front office decision. Wallace said so himself on Vernons podcast. But I agree on Gasol. Still needs to work on leadership qualities. You could tell on first possession when TA threw that pass off his face that it was going to be one of those nights. He wanted to spike the ball right there. Too many times he went too high on PnR or ran into other defender on PnR and gave up free lanes to the basket and looked around for someone to blame it on. Parsons misses a runner in the lane with Gasol at halfcourt, Mavs made maybe 2 passes for an open layup and Gasol never moved. Then stared down Parsons. Not sure if he was upset at the shot or for Parsons not getting back? Regardless had he gotten back and been in the paint, they probably don't score. Parsons playing poorly is nothing new. All Gasol brought was poor leadership and bad turnovers tonight. That and missed free throws was the difference in the game. Missed free throws/turnovers= poor focus. Exactly what Fizz has been complaining about, effort and focus.

People are saying this about Tony Allen.

How many comments have been posted along the lines of Tony plays better against "elite players?

Tony got torched against Klay and he has hardly played a decent game since.

But this is not about scapegoating Tony.

Fiz has to take the blame. They guys who were making a difference have been jerked around with their mins, or sent to D league

Parsons should be on the bench at best

Douglas is chite, Harrison should be there.

The FO is to blame for their shortsightedness - they are the ones believing all the things you've written here. They should have made some moves and the biggest signings were a crippled Parsons and trash Douglas

IF we make the playoffs, and that is a big IF, Mike has to play 36-38mpg because Douglas is chite.

Thunder just lost back 2 back games against sub .500 teams and tonight to probably one of the worst defensive teams in Phoenix. Now that CP3 is hurt again, we'll probably end up with the 5th seed inspite of our inconsistencies.

Thunder just lost back 2 back games against sub .500 teams and tonight to probably one of the worst defensive teams in Phoenix. Now that CP3 is hurt again, we'll probably end up with the 5th seed inspite of our inconsistencies.

I predicted the 7th seed for the Grizz before the regular season started. I see no reason to change now.

PS:  LOL at Fizdale saying on "THE GRIZZ OFFICIAL SITE OF THE GRIZZ" that the Grizz are making their push for the 4th seed.   Would be better if they pushed their wagon from the back instead of the front.

jamychal green 5 pts 7 reb 25 mins               chandler parson   7 pts 4 reb 23 mins       these two are killing us

I predicted the 7th seed for the Grizz  before the regular season started. I see no reason to change now.

PS:  LOL at Fizdale saying on "THE GRIZZ OFFICIAL SITE OF THE GRIZZ" that the Grizz are making their push for the 4th seed.   Would be better if they pushed their wagon from the back instead of the front.

The Clips, Grizz and Thunder are gonna fight it out to see who can lose the most and end up with the 7th seed. All 3 teams have been mediocre recently and that trend is unlikely to change. We might end up with the 5th seed just cuz the bottom half of the west is weak as $hit.

CP3 is not hurt.

Clippers are reporting CP3 is fine and will play against the Bulls.