Sign in to follow this  
Coubs

"sam Hinkie Was Right"... Duh

Because our entire front office just got their contracts extended and we are not going to waste time.

What was he right about?

Listen, out of all the guys the grizz drafted, other than Conley, the guys that made it were Kyle Lowry and demarre carol.

Oj, thabust, x Henry, Rudy, all higher picks are mostly out of the league.

The sad reality is that Philly doesn't have anybody on that team that are as good as Mike and Marc, even with all those picks.

Hinkie did himself in by drafting Okafor. He desperately needed to hit on that pick and if he had taken Porzingod he'd still be Processing today. Knew that was a horrible pick from the beginning.

Okafor isn't done. Saric is good. Embiid, when healthy, is a game-changer. Simmons could under-perform and still be the best rookie in this class.

Don't sleep on TJ. The guy is a baller.

They have a young, exciting team, a bunch of picks, and a boatload of cash/space. 

You may not want to switch teams with them this year, but I guarantee they'll be better than us in 3 years.

PS I didn't write that article, btw.

I'm happy for the 76ers, but until Philly actually has a winning season, I wouldn't make these times of proclamations just yet. Embiid's health and durability is still in question, as is Ben Simmons'. Okafor isn't playing too well either, so Saric and the Laker's pick are looking like the team's best assets right now.

I was always a believer in what Hinkie was doing. I firmly believe the worst place to be is in the middle. Either be great or be bad, don't be average. I personally advocated for the Grizzlies to do this back a couple of years ago. This team is not a championship contender and this core never will be. Both guys have value and could have brought back solid draft picks. However, I do understand the organization's philosophy of being good as long as possible for financial reasons. It is probably the right move for the organization. However, I want to be a championship contender and do not believe this core will ever be that. 

Its not necessarily being in the middle. The worst place to be is going backwards with no real avenues to improve talent.

I was always a believer in what Hinkie was doing. I firmly believe the worst place to be is in the middle. Either be great or be bad, don't be average. I personally advocated for the Grizzlies to do this back a couple of years ago. This team is not a championship contender and this core never will be. Both guys have value and could have brought back solid draft picks. However, I do understand the organization's philosophy of being good as long as possible for financial reasons. It is probably the right move for the organization. However, I want to be a championship contender and do not believe this core will ever be that.

The Sixers aren't a championship team either. Not sure why you are using that logic to make your point.

SAM HINKLE MAY BE THE PERSON WHO PUTS THE 76ERS BACK 5 MORE YEARS. THINKS ABOUT, THIS  SUPER STAR MISSES 2 STRAIGHT SEASON AND THEN COME HIM IN SEASON NUMBER 3  A 20 -25 MIN PER GAMES PUTS UP GREAT NUMBER THEN HE GETS HURT AGAIN AND WILL MISS THE 2 HALF OF SEASON 3.THIS IS  WERE THINGS  GETS SCARY HE SOON WIN BE  COMING  OFF HIS ROOKIE CONTRACT AND HIS AGENT WILL BE ASKING A OVER 100 MILLION DEAL THAT A BIG PROBLEM GIVE HIM A DEAL OR LET HIM WALK SO IN WHAT I SEE LET HIM WALK

SAM HINKLE MAY BE THE PERSON WHO PUTS THE 76ERS BACK 5 MORE YEARS. THINKS ABOUT, THIS SUPER STAR MISSES 2 STRAIGHT SEASON AND THEN COME HIM IN SEASON NUMBER 3 A 20 -25 MIN PER GAMES PUTS UP GREAT NUMBER THEN HE GETS HURT AGAIN AND WILL MISS THE 2 HALF OF SEASON 3.THIS IS WERE THINGS GETS SCARY HE SOON WIN BE COMING OFF HIS ROOKIE CONTRACT AND HIS AGENT WILL BE ASKING A OVER 100 MILLION DEAL THAT A BIG PROBLEM GIVE HIM A DEAL OR LET HIM WALK SO IN WHAT I SEE LET HIM WALK

SEEK HELP

Punctuation is more than just an option.

When you capitalize every word it reads as if you are screaming. Strangely not capitalizing anything doesn't mean you are whispering. 

Using both in one thread intentionally suggests you are a jerk.

When you capitalize every word it reads as if you are screaming. Strangely not capitalizing anything doesn't mean you are whispering. 

aleast i,m not a jerk

Thank you for posting, lions. Some of us can read in caps.

I hadn't thought about the contract situation on Embiid. My gut says that he will get a max deal somewhere because of the production he has shown when healthy.

We gave Parsons a max deal because he fit a need, and he was injured AND coming off a poor season.

Unless doctor's say that he has a potentially career-threatening injury, I think he will be fine.

Thank you for posting, lions. Some of us can read in caps.

I hadn't thought about the contract situation on Embiid. My gut says that he will get a max deal somewhere because of the production he has shown when healthy.

We gave Parsons a max deal because he fit a need, and he was injured AND coming off a poor season.

Unless doctor's say that he has a potentially career-threatening injury, I think he will be fine.

thats ,for the kind words . i.m a sixer fan in the east because i,m from the north east .what scare me is Embiid is a Franchis player. parson is not . if the sixers screw this up that would put that franchis back 5 more years.

The Sixers aren't a championship team either. Not sure why you are using that logic to make your point.

They are not and may never be. That does not mean what they did was incorrect. They have several young talents and could end up with 2 top ten picks in one of the deepest drafts to come along since the James-Wade-Anthony-Bosh draft. Acquiring young elite talent is how you win championships. The sixers plan gave them access to elite talent in the draft. That is still the best way to win in the NBA. Do I need to show you again how many teams have won without a hall of fame talent that was drafted by or traded for on draft night by the championship team?

What if you decrease font size? Does that seem like one is whispering?

Its not necessarily being in the middle. The worst place to be is going backwards with no real avenues to improve talent.

Well **** that's exactly where the Grizz are