14 hours ago, Subliminal said:

#Chancun is my current favorite Grizzly. It takes a lot of guts and moxie to endure all the jeering and criticism from all the "fans" under the specter of his contract and injuries and I applaud him for all his hard work. You know what they say, if you have haters you must be doing something right!

The "something right" is called his bank account which he doesn't earn one penny of.

3 hours ago, fanboyslim said:

That's really all #chancun is asking this lady: show me all the beauty you possess inside.

lol dude.

On 9/17/2017 at 10:18 PM, El Guapo said:

Finally, someone is thinking about the children. We must teach them well and let them lead the way...show them all the beauty they possess inside.

And remind us how we used to be. don't forget that hehe

The only thing that bothers me about this article was this part:

"He's come a long way since May," McClanaghan says. "He's probably 75 percent right now. He can get to 100. Explosive, he's getting there. His balance is getting there. His conditioning early in the summer hurt his balance and hurt his jump shot, but that's increased so greatly. Everything's improved as we've gone on.

2 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

The only thing that bothers me about this article was this part:

Yeah, we all know that 75% is a stretch.

He's probably at 50% capacity at best right now.

27 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Eh, it's the offseason, nobody is at 100% now except maybe Marc. Everyone needs to get into competitive shape.

Parsons at 100% isn't really a superbly athletic player, so that's why people are worried.

Just enough athleticism, like a Rudy Fernandez.

He might be able to do super athletic dunks on 2K, but I haven't seen him do it in real life.

Another thing to consider is what if he comes in the same as last year? Then we're all screwed lol

31 minutes ago, fanboyslim said:

Eh, it's the offseason, nobody is at 100% now except maybe Marc. Everyone needs to get into competitive shape.

The season is 3 weeks away. Just how long do you imagine it will take a player to go from 75% to 100% conditioning? 

44 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

The season is 3 weeks away. Just how long do you imagine it will take a player to go from 75% to 100% conditioning? 

We'll see in the first preseason game. It's not like players have a slider showing their conditioning with decimal precision.

Until I see him on a court I'll take every statement about his fitness (good or bad) with a grain of salt.

57 minutes ago, chipc3 said:

He's probably more like 90% like the article said he'd be by now. Take it with a grain of salt anyways we'll see how he really is on tuesday.

21 minutes ago, cdp said:

He's probably more like 90% like the article said he'd be by now. Take it with a grain of salt anyways we'll see how he really is on tuesday.

Agreed but I think we'll have two wait a tad longer than next Tuesday. I hope our starters aren't on the court that much in the first preseason game. 

The article was very encouraging to me because Parsons really seemed to be putting forth his best effort,.  As others have said, we won't know, really know, until the season starts.  I'm also glad that we are no longer focusing on issues not relevant to basketball.

I have a feeling chancun is going to come out ballin' until he eventually gets hurt again

I'm envisioning 14/5/3 and lots of frat boy swag in 54 games played

3 hours ago, Iron Mike said:

Parsons at 100% isn't really a superbly athletic player, so that's why people are worried.

Just enough athleticism, like a Rudy Fernandez.

He might be able to do super athletic dunks on 2K, but I haven't seen him do it in real life.

Another thing to consider is what if he comes in the same as last year? Then we're all screwed lol

just because you never seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist

10 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

just because you never seen something doesn't mean it doesn't exist

Whoa. A human trampoline.

18 minutes ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

hey the guy said he never seen parson do a athletic dunk so I showed him.;)

I sure hope he can get back to that kind of game this season. 

19 hours ago, PutARingOnIt#GrizzFan said:

hey the guy said he never seen parson do a athletic dunk so I showed him.;)

I didn't say he wasn't athletic.

I said he wasn't SUPER athletic.

He's a 6'10" Rudy Fernandez, but not something crazy like a young Rudy Gay.

Now consider the injuries, where should that put him now? 

I get it, you love the guy.

But cmon, lets not act like he looked even like 25% of what you see on those highlights last year.