Allen    0

From the minute Mr.Cancun started this team torpedoed. Great job Mr. Private Jet.

The team was still winning for a WHO though

Chancun's $11 mil Bel-Air pad

I don't really care how players spend their money or where they live in the off-season, but the fact that this guy did virtually nothing last year for the Grizz and more than likely ain't gonna do much more this year either but is living phat out in L.A. ehhh, I'm none too happy to be honest. I know it's his life and his money but it's just, Idk. I think it's everything else that goes on with him. 

cdp    0

Eh can't blame him. If I had a choice between living there or in Memphis I'd choose that too. No offense Memphians.

lsugrizzfan    0

If this bothers you, then you are just being ridiculous. Conley has a home in Columbus. Gasol has one in Spain. ZBo kept one in Portland. They have lots of money. Real estate is usually a good investment (even if they are living in it).

Memfizz    0

Eh I'd rather not live in Memphis OR LA if I'm honest. Both are pretty meh in their own ways.

LA sucks though, what a cess pool of ****** ppl

1 hour ago, lsugrizzfan said:

If this bothers you, then you are just being ridiculous. Conley has a home in Columbus. Gasol has one in Spain. ZBo kept one in Portland. They have lots of money. Real estate is usually a good investment (even if they are living in it).

1. All of those guys contributed majorly to the Grizz last year

2. How many of those guys had TMZ blasting they just bought a new home?

I don't care where he lives, it's all of the crap around him: TMZ, Chancun, his social media posts and he's doing absolutely nothing on the court for us despite being a top paid player in the NBA. It's not where he lives, it's the repeated bs. Somebody from his team tipped TMZ off to get that story on TMZ. It's the attention seeking. If he avg 20 ppg last year, I wouldn't care but he avg 6 while barely playing and I don't see him making some miracle comeback next year. He had a video on Instagram showing him stretching and practicing and he looked just as stiff and uncomfortable as he did last year, no fluid motion at all. We got had simple and plain. 

Memfizz    0

It's not like Chandler Parsons was ever some different person...he's always been a beach/frat guy, it's who he is what do u expect?

You will save a lot of anguish and time in your life by not spending time on celebrity social media.

And yes, this is a little bit hypercritical to give such advice on a fan message board.  

lsugrizzfan    0
On 8/21/2017 at 8:25 PM, Notorious O.D.K. said:

1. All of those guys contributed majorly to the Grizz last year

2. How many of those guys had TMZ blasting they just bought a new home?

I don't care where he lives, it's all of the crap around him: TMZ, Chancun, his social media posts and he's doing absolutely nothing on the court for us despite being a top paid player in the NBA. It's not where he lives, it's the repeated bs. Somebody from his team tipped TMZ off to get that story on TMZ. It's the attention seeking. If he avg 20 ppg last year, I wouldn't care but he avg 6 while barely playing and I don't see him making some miracle comeback next year. He had a video on Instagram showing him stretching and practicing and he looked just as stiff and uncomfortable as he did last year, no fluid motion at all. We got had simple and plain. 

I too believe he will never offer us anything. It's very depressing to see that our biggest free agent move is a bust. Still doesn't make sense to hate on the guy for a living the good life. If he was doing it and not putting work in to try to get better, it might be a different story. But the man is working out and making the efforts to get better. His body just isn't going to let him. Rip him for being useless as a player, but where he lives shouldn't matter.

Dwash    0
2 hours ago, GamesOut said:

Nothing wrong with that.

For me and you maybe, but this cat should understand he is in the public eye at all times.

tangogriz    0

I recoil regarding the role model side of this ;)

seriously I was a little shocked.

I hope someone will correct me if I've got it wrong because I only know what a few internet lookup minutes will tell me about Jessica Graf and Big Brother. If this is straight up sexist its bad, but if, based on her TV persona, its meant to be a joke that she would appreciate then its funny. And lots of folks think funny is sexy.

El Guapo    0

Chandler is just stating how Jessica messed up her game by falling for Cody, thus creating "Jody" and alienating themselves from the other house guests. Essentially leading to nobody recognizing Paul as the puppet master and paving his way to potential victory on finale night on September 20. Of course I could be reading too much in to Chandler's intent with that comment.

Teddy.B    0

Chancun will play less then 60 games this year and average less than 14/5/4.

He will play less than 70% of games throughout the life of his 4 year contract having already miss year one.

Think about if that is what you want out of your max player regardless of his off court showboating.

Subliminal    0

#Chancun is my current favorite Grizzly. It takes a lot of guts and moxie to endure all the jeering and criticism from all the "fans" under the specter of his contract and injuries and I applaud him for all his hard work. You know what they say, if you have haters you must be doing something right!

guillermo    0
1 minute ago, Subliminal said:

#Chancun is my current favorite Grizzly. It takes a lot of guts and moxie to endure all the jeering and criticism from all the "fans" under the specter of his contract and injuries and I applaud him for all his hard work. You know what they say, if you have haters you must be doing something right!

the hate isn't out of jealousy  lol

apples and oranges

the "hate" for chancun is his on court performance combined with carefree frat boy persona 

Subliminal    0
2 hours ago, guillermo said:

the hate isn't out of jealousy  lol

apples and oranges

the "hate" for chancun is his on court performance combined with carefree frat boy persona 

Don't be a player hater

Acehigh718    0

I've really tried to have it for Chandler. I'll still pull for his success on the court and general well being, but **** does this guy make it hard to root for him.

Subliminal    0

He's an ideal role model for the children (who are our future). He teaches the lesson to be yourself and work hard when everything is going against you. Marc and Conley could learn a thing or two from him. 

El Guapo    0
24 minutes ago, Subliminal said:

He's an ideal role model for the children (who are our future). He teaches the lesson to be yourself and work hard when everything is going against you. Marc and Conley could learn a thing or two from him. 

Finally, someone is thinking about the children. We must teach them well and let them lead the way...show them all the beauty they possess inside.

Subliminal    0
6 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Finally, someone is thinking about the children. We must teach them well and let them lead the way...show them all the beauty they possess inside.

Thank you! Exactly my point. 

fanboyslim    0
6 hours ago, El Guapo said:

That's really all #chancun is asking this lady: show me all the beauty you possess inside.