Sign in to follow this  
BigHunkALove

Team Hero Grizzlies @ Bkn 02/13/2017

Memfizz    0

TH: Majic Money Mike

HM: Vince Carter, Brandan Wright

This. Easy.

Gasol had a quiet great stat line though. Didn't feel like a hero tonight though. He D'd up Lopez well though.

TH: Majic Money Mike

HM: Vince Carter, Brandan Wright

If Mike had not put up thirty points I would have gone with Wright.  As it is I'll go with What you got.

Subliminal    0

If CP doesn't actually get a TH this year that'd be pretty embarrassing.

Should all grow beards until CP gets TH

Allen    0

I'm just happy Parsons has gone from 20 minutes per game to 25. Hopefully in a month he will be at 30. He actually had a solid game tonight with 7rbs and 2 ast

Memfizz    0

I'm just happy Parsons has gone from 20 minutes per game to 25. Hopefully in a month he will be at 30. He actually had a solid game tonight with 7rbs and 2 ast

We didn't pay him to score single digits.

Honestly I hope his minutes go down until he proves himself. Ennis and Vince have been much better

Subliminal    0

Honestly I hope his minutes go down until he proves himself. Ennis and Vince have been much better

That seems like a great, non shortsighted idea

If Mike had not put up thirty points I would have gone with Wright.  As it is I'll go with What you got.

Hard to argue against Mike, but my excitement about BWright is building. He can add a lot to this team, and I'll eat crow as one of his biggest critics. I'm just praying he stays healthy. There are times when he is playing where I'm thinking, leave him on, or bring him on - take out Zbo. In this game I was even thinking take out Marc, bring in BW > amazing isn't it?

Should all grow beards until CP gets TH

just hope we don't end up looking like Billy Gibbons from ZZ Top before he wins one....

lions    0

my team hero was c.parson 25 mins 2pts 94 million GREAT JOB .AND MOST OF ALL IT MUST BE GREAT TO BE A AMERICAN.YOU GET REWARDED WHEN YOU FAIL

Subliminal    0

my team hero was c.parson 25 mins 2pts 94 million GREAT JOB .AND MOST OF ALL IT MUST BE GREAT TO BE A AMERICAN.YOU GET REWARDED WHEN YOU FAIL

Smh. You wish that were true with how much you fail

oldmanGrizz    0

If CP was making 2 million this year, no one would be down on him. I really think the anger should be directed at whoever made the decision to give him the contract that he has. CP didn't hold a gun to anyone's head and demand to be paid. It's kind of like shooting the messenger, IMO, to throw hate at CP.

GF#1    0

So you are playing checkers rather than chess.