Sign in to follow this  
Notorious O.D.K.

Fab Melo Passes Away At 26

SC Grizz    0

He was briefly a Grizz for a few days before being waived. I really wanted to see if he could contribute to the team but he was obviously just a thrown in piece for a trade. 

RIP, man, so young.

I saw this last night and had the same thoughts. To pass away so young is a shame no matter what else may be said about the young man. 

Thoughts and prayers to his family. 

The_PROOF    0

There has to be more research done on some sort of link between height and heart-related issues for basketball players.

Well i know the media will claim drugs, but sometimes people are born with illness. RIP Fab my prayers go out to his family.

I would hope they would not spread something like that especially if they have no proof, but i hear what you are saying.

There has to be more research done on some sort of link between height and heart-related issues for basketball players.

Last news article I saw said the cause of death was unknown.  I guess after autopsy they will know something.

The first thing I thought about was something with his heart. Sounds like he died in his sleep. Just tragic. 

Allen    0

And soccer players. There have been soccer players who have had heart attacks and died on the field. They need to study what all of that cardio and travel does to the body

TimBC    0

I don't think there's much unless Marfan's Syndrome caused the height.

I think Allen may have something with the travel. Even at 6' I have trouble getting comfortable on a plane,

and doing it after a hard game must be really tough.