Sign in to follow this  
Notorious O.D.K.

Charles Oakley Is An Idiot

Gets into scuffle with Knicks security while trying to approach Knicks owner Dolan. I mean, seriously? just let it go. You're estranged from the team to use his words. Why show up to a game? What point are you proving? Now, he's arrested. If I were Dolan, i would ban him from the arena. This guy's in his mid-50's and is acting like this? Didn't he get kicked off of a coaching staff a couple of years back. 

He was a paying customer, and was (by one eyewitness's account) asked by security to leave for no apparent reason.

He was a paying customer, and was (by one eyewitness's account) asked by security to leave for no apparent reason.

Well, he knew he should not of been there in the first place. He came to cause trouble and approach Knicks owner James Dolan. Got what he deserved as far as I'm concerned. It's one thing to be a paying customer but he did that knowing that Dolan doesn't want anything to do with him and he tried to approach him. He had bad intentions as far as I'm concerned. That's like saying a customer who paid to enter FEF but robbed a concession stand is a paying customer and deserved to stay...no, he had bad intentions from the get go.

Knicks will have to pay Oakley, big time. Most in the media are saying they (specifically Dolan) really messed up. You can't jump to conclusions on these things.

I heard on espn news that he came in there from the start yelling obscenities and making, as Jefferson would say, "a **** fool" of himself with racial, gay, and 4 letter slurs.  Drawing attention to himself.  That's when the owner called for him to be removed (like any other paying customer).  Then he put his finger and shoves the one security personnel in the head.  Funny no one mentions this.  But at least he did get arrested for his actions.