The_PROOF

Troy Williams Appreciation Thread

I wish someone extends an offer sheet to JaM as soon the moratory ends. Then at least we'll be able to make a decision and plan our offseason around it.

They have long term deals. They were given these deals in hopes that one could man the position. They both failed but they still have the contracts.

Wade Baldwin is a long term investment and I don't think that you can call Harrison is a failure either, unless you're one of those people who gives up on a player after only a half season.  He has had some good games and bad, you know, like a rookie.

There's no point in arguing against other people's opinions at this point. It's a waste of time. The fact is, Troy Williams is no longer a Grizzly because Andrew Harrison and/or Wade Baldwin aren't good enough to be trusted at this point.

[/quote

Why not, it keeps the blood flowing pretty well. :)

Wade Baldwin is a long term investment and I don't think that you can call Harrison is a failure either, unless you're one of those people who gives up on a player after only a half season.  He has had some good games and bad, you know, like a rookie.

I will agree he is playing better than I thought he would at the beginning of the season.

I will agree he is playing better than I thought he would at the beginning of the season.

I think that just because his shooting percentage is poor that a lot of folks overlook his positives.

Apparently the FO trusts them more than Williams. Otherwise they would have let one of them go, or traded.

Absolutely no truth in this whatsoever.

First of all, Harrison and Baldwin both had multi-year guaranteed deals while Williams' was only partially guaranteed and cheaper this year and next. Secondly, if they trusted either one of them (Harrison or Baldwin), why would they still feel the need to bring in yet another point guard? C'mon man.

I wish him the best. I doubt Houston holds onto him because his 3 point shot isn't strong enough to stay in their rotation (24.4% with Memphis and 31.4% in Iowa) but if they do keep him he'll be a real energy guy for them. 

Well, that is disappointing, but I'm happy for him.

He can do what Corey Brewer could do at a much cheaper price.

Hope he does well against the 28 other teams in the league.