Sign in to follow this  
New_Sacred_Cow

Memphis @ Oklahoma 01/11/17

Welcome back NSC from your leave.

Thanks for the game thread.

Since this is now the "official" game thread, I"ve put here a comment I made in the other game thread, so it can hype us all up and remind us all:

What a load of horse chite Roberson is going on with. Dude, its professional sports. The aim is to beat your opponent by the biggest possible margin. If he cant understand that he should FO and go and cry in the corner with someone who cares.

Seriously...

this is a good maturity test for the good guys.

we are a better team than these guys. can the griz come out and treat this as they should?

one guy is not better than the 3 shades.

time for our team to mature as a collective unit this season and validate.

slim.

cdp    0

Didn't know this ones a road game. Gonna be a tough one. Startin off ok tho. Would be nice to put some distance between us n 6th/7th seed before the all star break

kboyar    0

That second foul on gasol hurts. She pointed to the restricted area and he was a foot outside on the replay.

Did Doug Collins say they now have Randolph and Gasol out there with Harrison, Ennis and Carter so now you have 2 post players to go along with 3 shooters? I don't think he watches the Grizz

kboyar    0

At least two of mr. Triple Doubles rebounds are at the freethrow line. The two 7 footers are just boxing out and he comes in from the third slot.

Another was snatched out of a teammates hands...

Memfizz    0

These **** baby blues are cursed this year. Conley, Gasol can't make a thing. Green, Ennis looking like TA on layups.

Very frustrating, defense just not doing much either.

We aren't really executing our offense, just letting the D dictate what we do..

cdp    0

I don't get the lack of playing time for Daniels... we are shooting 39% - 25%... put a stinking shooter in.

This. Daniels needs to be gettin 15-20 minutes a game. No reason why Fizz has to wait till the 2nd half to find minutes for him.