Sign in to follow this  
Notorious O.D.K.

Memphis @ Los Angeles Clippers, 1/4/2017

Man we've stopped playing.

11-2 run since the last time out

I'm not sure why at some point we decided to play the "run face first into Deandre Jordan" offense.

That and ZBo being exploited in the PnR.

I'm not sure why at some point we decided to play the "run face first into Deandre Jordan" offense.

That and ZBo being exploited in the PnR.

This is chite

What a chite qtr

Lazy.  Lazy lazy lazy.  That's all you can say about the way this team has played in the last two games.  This team is so infuriating to watch sometimes, because it's absolutely clear that they have their best chance of winning when they play grit n grind basketball, making the opposing team uncomfortable on offense, and yet, they still take games off.  No excuse for this performance thus far.

We're short Parsons. They're missing two guys who are both quite a bit better than Parsons-at-his-best.

How are we behind?

used to seeing Conley getting cooked by the opponent.

he has been terrible on both sides of the ball, a major reason for this L

Inexcusable performance last night.  Inexcusable performance tonight.  Absolutely unacceptable. Some heads better roll after these two horrible losses against two short handed and struggling teams.

The Grizz have issues but I'm not sure how you fix them, shooting is and has always been a problem with this team.

Rotations are terrible, the players on the court aren't communicating on defense and thats probably a result the rotations.

TD needs to play more because we need a shooter that can spread the defense... makes no sense to me that connelly will be playing point and he will put Harrison in, total waste at the 2, no threat.

Now GS coming up and they owe us, just not looking good at the moment...

Everyone's rushing their shots quite a bit. TA and Harrison, no matter what numbers they put up on a night, really mess with spacing and clutter things. Neither is a good passer.

Conley mental game still up and down... He's had some real stinkers moments this year, where's that killer Conley? The money almost messes with him I feel like.

Pretty frustrating game. Clippers didn't look that great and we still lost.

We're short Parsons. They're missing two guys who are both quite a bit better than Parsons-at-his-best.

How are we behind?

Clippers won the pg and center matchup statistically tonight.  No surprise really.

Grizz need to do something to shake up the lineup...I'm tired of seeing Brando Wright in a suit on the bench for two years... that is such a waste of a roster spot.

I'm just hoping at this point the Warriors don't beat us by 50 the way we have played D the last two games....

Why is Williams not playing anymore?

So many whys...

Fiz is losing a bit of his confidence, starting to cling to favorites which is having a negative trickle down effect imo.

Gotta get that confidence back in the team

Clippers without Blake or Paul and still beat the Grizz. Very pathetic and telling as to how mediocre Grizz are.

Fiz is losing a bit of his confidence, starting to cling to favorites which is having a negative trickle down effect imo.

Gotta get that confidence back in the team

he has to back to what won him games when they had more injuries.

Forget that Harrison/Conley backcourt.

DO NOT put Parsons out there with that backcourt lineup

Bring TroyW back in the rotation

Do not put TA and Harrison in the backcourt together. If we need TA out there he can move to the wing and put Daniels at SG.

Ennis needs to step up, he's been invisible.

Waive Wright and bring in an uninjured backup C thay can play PF

Consider Martin's future

How TF do you let AUSTIN RIVERS go off?

Conley has been getting destroyed on D the last few games