The REF

Should Grizz Entertain Offers For Chandler Parson?

What makes you all assume that zbo wants to stay here and continue playing off the bench?

I'm sure if DEN covets him then it is as a starter. Zbo still thinks of himself as a starter and last nights game isn't gonna change his mind.

I don't have any insider info but just remember that Damon is a good friend of Zbo going all the way back to POR days.

Also I don't see Zbo starting again - some of you guys have serious amnesia and always fall in love after Zbo has a big game once every 8 games.

His defense is atrocious and he gets murdered by most teams in PicKNRolls. Marc isn't capable of covering for him anymore.

We have all clearly seen the team is infinitely better with Marc as focal and pairing him with BOTH Conley and Zbo will make him go completely into his shell.

Trading Zbo to DEN could give us our pick back. Besides he can always resign with us next season anyway.

What makes you all assume that zbo wants to stay here and continue playing off the bench?

What evidence suggests otherwise? There hasn't been. If he wants out we would have heard rumblings especially in this era of transparency in the NBA. 

"Oh hey Zach. We're gonna trade you for a pick because you're not really that important to us. But hey we will sign you next season, so don't worry."

It doesn't work like that. You trade Randolph, you're probably never going to get him back as a Grizzly until the retirement ceremony. 

I'm sure if DEN covets him then it is as a starter. Zbo still thinks of himself as a starter and last nights game isn't gonna change his mind.

I don't have any insider info but just remember that Damon is a good friend of Zbo going all the way back to POR days.

Also I don't see Zbo starting again - some of you guys have serious amnesia and always fall in love after Zbo has a big game once every 8 games.

His defense is atrocious and he gets murdered by most teams in PicKNRolls. Marc isn't capable of covering for him anymore.

We have all clearly seen the team is infinitely better with Marc as focal and pairing him with BOTH Conley and Zbo will make him go completely into his shell.

Trading Zbo to DEN could give us our pick back. Besides he can always resign with us next season anyway.

Good grief, where is this all coming from? Are you stuck in time or something? Did the computer chip in your brain get doused in water?

Trading Zbo and TA just isnt worth it at this point. Guys their age dont have great trade value. And they are still top 5 players on this team. They will likely be relatively cheap when proportioned to the team cap. And they sell tickets. And to get our 2017 pick back? To draft another Baldwin or Martin? You can get guys like that in the early 2nd round. Maybe even undrafted. It just has no benefit.

Good grief, where is this all coming from? Are you stuck in time or something? Did the computer chip in your brain get doused in water?

No - I am asking are some of y'all who constantly chirp about starting Zbo again after every good game he has "stuck in a time warp".

What evidence suggests otherwise? There hasn't been. If he wants out we would have heard rumblings especially in this era of transparency in the NBA.

"Oh hey Zach. We're gonna trade you for a pick because you're not really that important to us. But hey we will sign you next season, so don't worry."

It doesn't work like that. You trade Randolph, you're probably never going to get him back as a Grizzly until the retirement ceremony.

Ex- Grizzlie Damon Stoudamire is the person that tweeted , "Zbo and Grizz may be headed for a split". Not me.

I was just remarking off his comments plus the insider info from BluWorldOrder that stated DEN wants him.

I'm not making anything up.

Denver likely has a lot of pics so I'm sure they would give one for Zach hell korver got traded for a protected pick and he's having a down year

Ex- Grizzlie Damon Stoudamire is the person that tweeted , "Zbo and Grizz may be headed for a split". Not me.

I was just remarking off his comments plus the insider info from BluWorldOrder that stated DEN wants him.

I'm not making anything up.

Not saying you are but the insider info stated that this not a trade rumor. Denver are just interested in him, that's it. I read the thing. 

Ya'll still wanna take otters for him? Can't deny he has looked ALOT better these past two games. Startin to knock down his shot, lookin a lot less mechanical movin around the court. He's gonna be aight he's comin off knee surgery ffs its gonna take more than a dozen games to look half decent.

Also any trade involvin the Nuggets that doesn't involve Barton should be laughed at, especially if they're askin for Zbo.

Ya'll still wanna take otters for him? Can't deny he has looked ALOT better these past two games. Startin to knock down his shot, lookin a lot less mechanical movin around the court. He's gonna be aight he's comin off knee surgery ffs its gonna take more than a dozen games to look half decent.

Also any trade involvin the Nuggets that doesn't involve Barton should be laughed at, especially if they're askin for Zbo.

It's otter nonsense. I wonder what all the trade him camp would be saying when he blows up on another team

I don't even think Parsons is that great or going to be.

I still don't want to trade him. I don't think we should make any trades this season, our team is all on the same page right now.

Very poor defensively tonight though. The broadcast even specifically highlighted two of his defensive plays to show Roberson schooling him 

Honestly nobody played great tonight. Parsons was our leading scorer at half I believe, with Gasol and Conley playing like complete doo doo

Sooooo.....Is it about that time that all the people saying CP is trash ate crow or nah???

too early.

We're paying that much for that kind of play? lol

Right now he's a Brian Cardinal that doesn't wipe the floor.

Stupid thread.

Exactly!

Trade Parsons? We haven't even seen what he can do yet.

Exactly!

Trade Parsons? We haven't even seen what he can do yet.

And we've lost games trying to find out. Dudes a backhole, I never understood why he got paid like he did. He only plays good in a wide open offense.

And we've lost games trying to find out. Dudes a backhole, I never understood why he got paid like he did. He only plays good in a wide open offense.

We're in deep as far as Parsons is concerned.  The team is basically married to him.

Trading right now isn't even an option.  Let's see what the team can do with him at full strength and hope he can avoid injury.

We're in deep as far as Parsons is concerned. The team is basically married to him.

Trading right now isn't even an option. Let's see what the team can do with him at full strength and hope he can avoid injury.

Yeah, we are. He's like Hedo Turkoglu though, he fit well in one specific system and got paid. He was never the same elsewhere or even when he came back to Orlando.