The REF

Should Grizz Entertain Offers For Chandler Parson?

290 posts in this topic

I agree with MemphisX in spirit but if teams are willing to inquire I would hope Wallace would be willing to listen. 

:lol:

Am I the only one that initially read "Should Grizz Entertain Otters For Chandler Parsons?"

Because that would be one heck of a timeout routine.

Am I the only one that initially read "Should Grizz Entertain Otters For Chandler Parsons?"

Because that would be one heck of a timeout routine.

You are not the only one. And even though that wasn't what he intended, I think the organization should seriously entertain the idea.

Yes, Lebron's been begging Fizz to convince Wallace to trade for him. 

Word is Wallace thinks Lebron is not injury prone enough.

with his contract, he has no value right now. we are stuck with him for the foreseeable future. 

^

^

This ^

I love to have a player with his versatility on the team. I think the only player on the team that I would want more than Parsons at SF would be Gordon Hayward.

So if you could trade Parsons for Hayward...then yes.

Wth... Can we atleast see him play at full strength before these threads appear

agreed.  Lets at least see what he can do and how it effects the team before we start trying to unload his huge contract. 

He looked like the tin man finishing on the breakaway. His knees will loosen up. It takes time.

tinman.jpg

Me without Aleve or Advil ^ ^ ^ I feel your pain Chandler, I really do.

He said it was just because he was exhausted and not in game shape yet. Thought it was hilarious he revved it up after that layup.

Parsons even if he hasn't been that great so far, has made the starting 5 look really strong and fluid. Teams won't sag on him, they know he can be dangerous. Unless we get Gallo, I'm happy with Chandler starting. 

Its funny when people start to realize something may have been a mistake when its too late to do anything about it. Lol Maxing a guy who was injured just because he has the potential to be a fit that we have never had really makes a lot of sense. I only thought rookies were drafted based on their potential. Didn't know it worked for vet free agents too.

I think its slightly embassing that we maxed a guy everyone knew was hurt and the organization will conceded this season with hopes that he will be 100% for the rest of his contract.