Sign in to follow this  
LuvThem Grizzlies

I Think Baldwin Is Starting To Come On

3 hours ago, smit-tay griz said:

Ginobili has way, way better shooting form than Baldwin.

I wasnt trying to compare the too but how does Ginobili have a way better shooting form? He sticks his elbow out and doesnt really stand upright. He has just mastered what he does.

What makes it look "way better" is the results.

19 hours ago, lsugrizzfan said:

Wade is a 6'4" SG who can't shoot worth a lick but has had a Hall of Fame career, Dwyane Wade. Wade Baldwin is no Dwyane Wade, but to say he is too small and can't shoot thus cannot play SG is to ignore one of the all time greats. I'm not sure Wade Baldwin will ever be a good NBA player. Every time I watch him, he looks as if he has no clue. But I am not ready to write him off because he is short for a SG or can't shoot. (Also Wade Baldwin has a longer wingspan and higher vertical than Dwyane Wade had at their respective combines)

Oh no you didn't.

22 hours ago, Dwash said:

I wasnt trying to compare the too but how does Ginobili have a way better shooting form? He sticks his elbow out and doesnt really stand upright. He has just mastered what he does.

What makes it look "way better" is the results.

Because he uses his legs in his motion which is critical for consistent shooting.

50 minutes ago, smit-tay griz said:

Because he uses his legs in his motion which is critical for consistent shooting.

Ok so is Gasol a good shooter? He doesnt jump at all.

25 minutes ago, Dwash said:

Ok so is Gasol a good shooter? He doesnt jump at all.

I'm not talking about jumping.  Even when you shoot a set shot you should have leg motion.  Watch Baldwin's free throws.  He doesn't bend his knees much at all.

I think Gasol's form looks better.  JMO.