Memfizz

Draymond Kicking Obsession

10 posts in this topic

Wow, what the hell is wrong with him?

I heard an excuse for him that said he is is at such a disadvantage physically that the normal rules don't apply. He's trying so hard with so little talent that accidents happen. 

Personally I think he's a punk. 

Definantly a punk....still can't forgive him for when he put his elbow on Conley's face (when he broke his face) after the play was over on his first game back.

He needs to be kicked there and see how he likes it.

It should be league wide and heavily forced that if you kick out your legs and make contact with another player it is an automatic suspension. I would even make it on when players kick their legs forward on shots to draw contact.

Tony got suspended for his Chris Paul kick which is less egregious than what Draymond does.

This dude now has the nerve to call out Kelly Olinick (sp). I don't have an opinion on Olinick but Green has no right to call out another player.   After his blatant post time out elbow to Conley's broken face, he will always be a dirty player in my book.  The guy is dumber than a bag of rocks.  

On 5/11/2017 at 10:15 AM, notnilc20 said:

This dude now has the nerve to call out Kelly Olinick (sp). I don't have an opinion on Olinick but Green has no right to call out another player.   After his blatant post time out elbow to Conley's broken face, he will always be a dirty player in my book.  The guy is dumber than a bag of rocks.  

I don't know if I would call Draymond dumb. Perhaps he's just trying to deflect criticism on himself by pointing fingers at someone else. I do know that a lot of people are going to question the cleanliness of Zaza's challenge on Kawhi Leonard's shot in game 1.