Sign in to follow this  
tangogriz

Why The Bleep Does The Bleepity Bleep Nba Sell Advertising Space In Its Online Content?

The NBA.COM website is really just one big ad for the league. The NBA is filthy rich and acting like some starving news outlet. It's disgusting.

Yeah...every 15 second clip you wanna watch you gotta sit through 30 second commercial everytime....i don't even go to their site anymore except to check the schedule because the ads are overwhelming.

Guys - use Firefox and download the Adblock Plus plugin. Greatest tool on the internet. You'll never watch an ad again.

Thanks for the good advice. I use them, but forgot that I had disabled Adbock Plus on NBA.COM.

For others who may see this, Adblock Plus is also available for Chrome. Its a must-use for those in a blacked out area.

NBA.com is widely accepted as one of the least user friendly websites for sports... Especially video.

I don't know anyone who doesn't get frustrated by it. Such nonsense, the new player is worse than ever. Especially on mobile.. Why should I have to click a video then scroll back up to watch it, then have to sit through a 30 second ad on top of it for an 8 second clip that may or may not lag out and is impossible to replay.