Sign in to follow this  
bhoyal

Any Predictions On When The Injured Guys Can Play?

Bog disappointment in what way?

If you mean he can't help it if he's injured, well, it was our dumb butts that signed a guy with a clear injury history.  So he's a waste of money and a roster spot.  Yeah, I'd say that's disappointing.

oldmanGrizz    0

I'm sorry he's hurt and I hope he gets well soon. At the same time, I'm sick that he's taking up a roster spot and not helping us one bit. I don't know what his contract is, but if I'm a billionaire and own the team, he wouldn't be an issue for me. I'd take care of it quickly.

bhoyal    0

He needs to retire if he's done.  What would happen salary-cap-wise if they just go ahead and waive him and play Davis as the backup big?

Is there a big in Europe or the d-league who could help? Or maybe play Martin at the 5 some? 

Dwash    0

He needs to retire if he's done.  What would happen salary-cap-wise if they just go ahead and waive him and play Davis as the backup big?

Is there a big in Europe or the d-league who could help? Or maybe play Martin at the 5 some? 

He is not even 30 and this is the last time he will ever be able to make this much money.  He isn't leaving it on the table.

It's players and owners job to milk this system for what they can get.  You sign a guaranteed deal and have a duty to attempt to perform.  Health is a risk that a team takes each time they sign a deal.

Benji    0

This is such a shame because when healthy, he's easily one of the most efficient players in the league.

Father Pat    0
On ‎10‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 4:42 PM, Father Pat said:

Don't know when they'll play, but I predict Wright, Tony Allen and Parsons will miss a combined 120 games this season.

I was off by 7 games. The trio missed a combined 113 games this past season.

chipc3    0
On 6/10/2017 at 4:29 PM, Father Pat said:

I was off by 7 games. The trio missed a combined 113 games this past season.

Nice prognostication! Hopefully you see that number decreasing greatly next season.