Sign in to follow this  
The REF

What Happen To Michael Beasley And The Grizzlies

The REF    0

How is he playing well in Houston? It gotta be the system?  Also when it comes to waiving players and I don't know this answer so I'm asking does the Coach decides if he makes the team or if he stays or is it the front office?

The front office makes the decision and gives him his walking papers but I'm sure the coach provides the input for the front office to make the decision most of the time. 

Michael Beasley always had talent and always had the ability to score, it's the mental lapses and immaturity which have kept him out of the league. Houston has underachieved all season long. it seems that they are more concerned about scoring points and entertaining as opposed to being balanced on both sides of the ball and winning. Houston is a mess and therefore, Beasley has an opportunity to come into an unstructured free flowing system where they don't play much d and he can put up nice looking numbers. You put him in a more structured system, with structured sets and he may begin to struggle again. Just my hypothesis. 

Also, Beasley may have matured some as well. Being banished overseas when your main goal is to play in the NBA can do wonders in making people humble and understanding to appreciate the opportunities that they have in front of them. 

CoachHesam    0

He got waved by Grizz around Oct 9, 2014, moved to China to play for  "Shanghai Sharks" a team owned by Yao-Ming, then returned to Miami-Heat for a short time before heading back to China to play for "Shandong golden stars" he made the Allstars MVP after scoring 59 points, got a $13000 prize but his money got stolen from his locker,  his team ranked 5th and got knocked out in the first-round of playoffs. And after CBA season he signed with Houston, he scored 9 points last night in a 126-115 loss to Suns.

This is an early-season game from 5 months ago between Beasley's Shandong and Haddadi's Sichuan-blue-whales:

https://youtu.be/H28h6_pCPBc

fanboyslim    0

Beasley's ultimate problem is he's a tweener: not skilled enough to play SF not big enough to play PF. He can absolutely fill a need in many teams, but he's always going to be exposed to bad matchups.

fanboyslim    0

Would you say he's better than Jeff Green or that's pushing it?

You could argue that Beasly has more untapped talent than Green, but that's like arguing that there's more gold at the center of the Earth than has been mined in all of human history. It's technically true but you're not going to get it any time soon.

So no, I think today Beasley is not a better player than Jeff Green.