Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
why jabba?

Raptors, Grizz

2 posts in this topic

Toronto trade. Patrick Paterson, DeMar DeRozen 

Memphis Trade. Zack Randolph, Courtney Lee

The grizz get a power forward to stretch the floor that plays decent d and is young. they upgrade on the wing with a guard that can help Conley when he gets pressured and hit a couple outside shots. DeMar is also a player that can get a couple buckets by himself but the he would thrive more as a number two behind Gasol in my opinion

the raptors get a catch and shoot guard to replace DeMar and get a power forward to bang down low with veteran playoff experience. They crumpled against the Wizards and the Nets last year in the playoffs and need more players that can handle the playoff atmostphere

It would be hard to convince both FO to do this trade and is highly unlikely to happen. Although I personally would like to see marc in the low post more and having a stretch four would force him to use his skills down low and make him be more aggressive to open up the outside shooters. Plus we would get a lot younger

Mike/beno/russ

DeRozen/Allen/Adams

Green/Carter

Patterson/Jam/Stokes

Gasol/Wright

DeRozen can't hit the outside shot with any consistency. Patterson is not starter material yet in the NBA. Why would the Grizzlies give up 40% of their starting lineup for those two? I can understand the trade from Toronto's perspective but not the Grizzlies.