Sign in to follow this  
scooter

Who Wins The Nba Championship: Cavs Or Warriors ? And State Your Reason/reasons Why.

scooter    0

If Kyrie and LeBron are close to 90 to 95% My pick is the CAVS.

Reasons: 1.Cavs play tough defense.

2.They can make 3 pointers (J.R.Smith, James, Irving.......

3.They can play up-tempo or a slow-down game if need be.

4.And then there's the LeBron factor -NUFF SAID!

CarloJ63    0

Warriors will win, and the reasons why are as follows:

Cleveland is a one man show, Golden State has a great team.

Who's going to guard Curry?  Dellavadova?!  Injured Kyrie Irving?

Kerr is a better coach than Lebron, err Blatt.

Plus, until I see otherwise, there are certain things I will always bet against happening.  In no particular order:

Cleveland winning a championship (in any sport)

The Cubs winning the World Series

An Andretti winning the Indy 500

The Clippers winning an NBA Championship

The Toronto Maple Leafs winning the Stanley Cup

The St. Louis/ Arizona Cardinals winning the Super Bowl

Imo, cleveland was maybe the 6th or 7th or 8th best team in the playoffs.   They are a joke.  They got one lame azz superstar that many people don't enjoy watching, because they know a fraud when they see one.  It's been going on all season long. The cavs are not even healthy.  If they win, could you think of a weaker championship nba team in recent history?  It's not good for business, imo.

At least, Golden state has a good team.  I wouldn't even call them a dominant champion.  What is scary is they are young, so if they win, the nba refs will give them even better calls next year.

I've practically turned the playoffs off when the grizz lost.  I don't enjoy any of the remaining teams, and i'm definitely not interested in watching lebron, so i doubt i'll watch much, if any, of the finals.

To answer the Op, ill go with cleveland winning and that is pathetic that i really think they will win.

Last year and this year, there has been so much opportunity to win the championship for the grizz.  Last year, we didn't seem ready to make the jump and this year we got injuries and now a new matchup problem to answer.  Both years we have been screwed by the nba, imo.  It will be even harder next year when an older team is a year older.  Maybe next year we will get more respect from the officials, but i doubt it.

CarloJ63    0

One addendum to my earlier post....it's possible that the NBA wants the Cavs to win.  After all, the Warriors are young and should theoretically be in the title hunt for many years. 

Plus, the NBA is all about hype and creating superstars, so it would make a good storyline to have Cleveland's long-suffering fans rewarded with a title - single handedly delivered by "King James" or "LBJ".  (note to ESPN: King James was the King of England who commissioned the Holy Bible to be printed in the early 1600's, and LBJ was our 36th President, Lyndon B Johnson).

cdp    0

After bein a Grizz fan i'm a basketball fan. I'll watch as long as it's exciting, close games, hopefully a 7 game series. I really don't know or care who wins, rather see neither of them win but someone has to.

Besides I watch nothing else except for the occasional newscast or movie. I need to get my fix, i know the draft and summer league won't cut it lol