Kevin B Moses

Roster Moves

10,452 posts in this topic

*all the tears*   Wallace is so freaking short-sighted its ridiculous. 

Reminds me of when Ennis was tearing it up in New Orleans. 

I wonder what it would take to get Jahlil Okafor

Reminds me of when Ennis was tearing it up in New Orleans.

But Houston is a playoff team. Lots of guys can do it for bad teams but can they do it for winners :)

But Houston is a playoff team. Lots of guys can do it for bad teams but can they do it for winners :)

They sure weren't playing a playoff team.  The Suns without Bledsoe, Chandler, and Knight.

They sure weren't playing a playoff team. The Suns without Bledsoe, Chandler, and Knight.

And if Jarell Martin hits 21 against the same Suns will you say the same thing? Let's not change the criteria now. Its always been if he played for a winner.

My criteria was Ennis didn't show much in Memphis. So when he played ok for the Pelicans, I was like "meh".

Troy Williams actually showed promise in Memphis. So him performing well in Houston is not shocking.

My criteria was Ennis didn't show much in Memphis. So when he played ok for the Pelicans, I was like "meh".

Troy Williams actually showed promise in Memphis. So him performing well in Houston is not shocking.

He didn't get a real shot in Memphis. He showed promise in Miami but there was no room.

Point is with both Williams and Ennis just because one team cuts you or you had to go to the Dleague doesn't mean you can't play in the NBA or help a team out.

He didn't get a real shot in Memphis. He showed promise in Miami but there was no room.

Point is with both Williams and Ennis just because one team cuts you or you had to go to the Dleague doesn't mean you can't play in the NBA or help a team out.

The grizzlies never let the spurs get jam back.

This was such a dumb move.

The grizzlies never let the spurs get jam back.

This was such a dumb move.

I think the Spurs aiight.

I think the Spurs aiight.

You misunderstood what I was calling a dumb move, which is the troy Williams move not the jam green move.

But once again, the grizzlies still have a chance to get him back. There is no guarantee that Houston keeps him.

Listen, I like troy Williams, but I doubt he will stick in Houston. Houston gave up on goran dragic, lin and countless others.

All teams do. The grizzlies will have a shot next year to get him if they want him.

Question is would Troy want to play for the Grizz again? Considering how the FO just cut the guy without consideration.

Bottom line is dude shouldn't had been cut

Question is would Troy want to play for the Grizz again? Considering how the FO just cut the guy without consideration.

Bottom line is dude shouldn't had been cut

Pretty sure most of these guys would gladly accept a guaranteed NBA contract from any team in the league. Especially if they have been undrafted or have been D-League guys.

You come to Troy with a 3 year guaranteed contract at 5 million a year, I would bet he would say yes.

Pretty sure most of these guys would gladly accept a guaranteed NBA contract from any team in the league. Especially if they have been undrafted or have been D-League guys.

You come to Troy with a 3 year guaranteed contract at 5 million a year, I would bet he would say yes.

I sure hope no one else offers him a deal though.

Poster Alert: Rockets' Troy Williams comes out of nowhere and slams two-handed putback dunk over Nuggets' Mason Plumlee - #SCtop10via @ESPN App http://es.pn/app

Depressing to get this ESPN alert

Atlanta looking to trade Hardaway Jr. Would he be a good fit at sg next to Conley?

Atlanta looking to trade Hardaway Jr. Would he be a good fit at sg next to Conley?

offensively he would be good but don't think we could afford him. 

Two guys to keep an eye on to fill the perimeter scorer spot would be TJ Warren and Shabazz Muhummad.   There is speculation that TJ is not apart of the Suns future so they may be looking to move away from him.   Minny already has too many scoring SF's so the belief is they will let Shabazz walk.  

We desperately needan additional scorer that can help relieve Conley on the perimeter and we don't have the money or trade assets to get it done.   Our best bet is to take a gamble on flawed young players with potential and both of those guys fit that bill. 

Time to think outside the box.

Two guys to keep an eye on to fill the perimeter scorer spot would be TJ Warren and Shabazz Muhummad. There is speculation that TJ is not apart of the Suns future so they may be looking to move away from him. Minny already has too many scoring SF's so the belief is they will let Shabazz walk.

We desperately needan additional scorer that can help relieve Conley on the perimeter and we don't have the money or trade assets to get it done. Our best bet is to take a gamble on flawed young players with potential and both of those guys fit that bill.

Time to think outside the box.

Sign and Trade Jam? Our trade assets are limited to Wright, Daniels, and Gasol everyone elses contract is either to small or they don't have enough value.

I've read multiple tweets saying both parties are interested in each other. He's a free agent I believe, so they are looking for a sign and trade?

I've read multiple tweets saying both parties are interested in each other. He's a free agent I believe, so they are looking for a sign and trade?

He could definately either be a spark off the Bench or possibly start I don't know if he is good at creating his own shot. But I really want us to go after a younger guy and empower him to make name for himself cause thats what this team really needs.

On 2/5/2017 at 7:29 AM, Ndq0327 said:

He could definately either be a spark off the Bench or possibly start I don't know if he is good at creating his own shot. But I really want us to go after a younger guy and empower him to make name for himself cause thats what this team really needs.

What do you guys think about Trey Burke? He is buried at the back of the bus @WAS. Could he help?

Hardaway would be a nice fit here I think

On 5/6/2017 at 5:47 AM, grizzgolf said:

Hardaway would be a nice fit here I think

He has some pickNroll ability as a ball handler and is only 24yrs old.  I think he would be a solid get if we could pick him up.   However, i think he will be too expensive for us.