Kevin B Moses

Roster Moves

10,452 posts in this topic

Terrence Jones averaged 17 and 7 shooting 54% as a starter.

Whoever picks him up is getting a real steal. The dude is all heart.

I agree. Really don't know why the guy hasn't been able to stick somewhere.

Terrence Jones averaged 17 and 7 shooting 54% as a starter.

Whoever picks him up is getting a real steal. The dude is all heart.

I agree, and we should have gotten him last off season, and we should have gotten him at the trade deadline.

JaM is gonna cost big bucks to retain, whereas Jones probably will settle for less in the upcoming off-season.

Even more radical would be to have moved Zach but I am not advocating this personally, it just a thought option.

TJones is gonna end up with someone like the Celtics for peanuts and in a year's time we are gonna be saying dang we coulda had him....

I agree, and we should have gotten him last off season, and we should have gotten him at the trade deadline.

JaM is gonna cost big bucks to retain, whereas Jones probably will settle for less in the upcoming off-season.

Even more radical would be to have moved Zach but I am not advocating this personally, it just a thought option.

TJones is gonna end up with someone like the Celtics for peanuts and in a year's time we are gonna be saying dang we coulda had him....

You've already said it twice in your post lol he was always the perfect compliment to mark style wise cause he can play both inside and out his perimeter defense isn't as good as Jam's but I'd rather have both of them honestly Jones could give you more as a starter next to Marc and Jam could have been his back up. But that should have been put in place a year or two ago.

Jose Calderon bought out

Marc is his friend and he is a improvement over Douglas. I could see him and TA coming of the bench pretty well together.

Warriors getting Calderon. Rich getting richer. Gotta love the NBA. 

People fail to realize that if that deal had been made, Kyle Lowry would have been our point gyard instead of Mike Conley. It's not like we would have traded Conley and been completely hopeless with Ramon Sessions as our PG of the future. The team knew it would eventually choose between Conley and Lowry.

spin it however you want but it was just not a good trade idea at all.   You don't trade 20 year old top 5 pick for scrub love a year into his rookie contract.  Ramone is journeyman at best and Alexander was absolute slaw

Brandon Jennings is getting waived did he get hurt? If not y'all still happy with Douglas?

Brandon Jennings is getting waived did he get hurt? If not y'all still happy with Douglas?

Who has said they are happy with Douglas? The only comments that i have seen are that people are more comfortable with Douglas than Harrison but that's not saying much at all. I don't think there are many fans who are happy with Douglas, they just want him in there over Harrison, that's all.

Yeah I would be happy getting Jennings over Douglas! This is why I wish the Grizzlies would have waited a week or so from signing Douglas to see what happens with waived players.

Can we please get Jennings in a Grizzly uniforme, if Wright stay healthy backup pg is the biggest role we have.

MC/Jennings

Troy/TA

Ennis/VC

Jam/Zbo

Gasol/Wright

Jennings has been terrible since his achilles injury. If we want a player that shoots 37% from the field over the last two seasons, just play Harrison more. 

Jennings has been terrible since his achilles injury. If we want a player that shoots 37% from the field over the last two seasons, just play Harrison more.

He is better than Harrison and Douglas and you know that.

Is it possible that someone in the Grizz FO is reading this forum?

http://www.commercialappeal.com/story/sports/nba/grizzlies/2017/02/27/grizzlies-morning-after-fizdale-hints-possible-lineup-changes/98473906/

Could Fizdale also be pondering a change in the starting lineup due to Chandler Parsons’ lack of progress physically and general ineffectiveness with that group?

Fizdale should shake it all the way up and start Ennis and Troy Daniels.

If this was baseball Parsons would have been recovering in the minors until he was ready for the Big Show, huge contract or not.

He is better than Harrison and Douglas and you know that.

If we are talking two years ago, yes. 

None of his numbers show that he's "better" than either player. He's probably marginally better than Harrison right now. He's a really bad basketball player right now. If his name wasn't Brandon Jennings, no one would even mention him in here. Take his name out and strictly look at what he's produced over the last two seasons. Compare that to what we currently have and you'll see what I mean.

How does Jennings fit on this team after our massive trade deadline acquisition of Tony Douglas?

Not really, chandler parsons is going to be a fixture on this team going forward for a long while. I mean be realistic, they paid the guy 94 million. They ain't going to give up on him, under any circumstances. That doesn't mean that they aren't going to challenge him, and put pressure on him. But 94 million is a commitment, so I think you need to deal with the reality of it.

The commercial appeal just parrots what the fans are talking about. They don't have any knowledge of what the team feels about chandler more than we do.

Pelicans signing Wayne Seldon to a 10-day.

Grizz bout to lose a player they had in the feeder system. Good thing its actually a feeder system for the other teams in the league and not the Grizz smh

Grizz bout to lose a player they had in the feeder system. Good thing its actually a feeder system for the other teams in the league and not the Grizz smh

good-grief.jpg