Kevin B Moses

Roster Moves

10,456 posts in this topic

Mavs are buying out Derron Williams. Rather have him than Tony Douglas. 

**** **** ****, McDermott and Gibson are both players that I have coveted for the Grizzlies, what the hell is Chicago thinking. Grrrrrrrrrr

Mavs are buying out Derron Williams. Rather have him than Tony Douglas. 

I get the feeling that Douglas is Fizdale's Ryan Hollins.

OKC front office is amazing.  I would say their biggest gaffe was choosing Ibaka over Harden but it was understandable at the time.

OKC front office is amazing.  I would say their biggest gaffe was choosing Ibaka over Harden but it was understandable at the time.

Saddens me how lousy Wallace is yet we stick with him. 

We would have had to give Baldwin and JaM for that deal, not sure i'd be worth it.

They must really covet Payne for some reason.

It would have been more amazing to trade Jam in hindsight now that Terrence Jones is being waived. Buyout season will get interesting. I think Grizzlies will wait a little before deciding on Douglas to see who will be a FA.

If you say so. "Biggest gaffe" could also be reinterpreted as "unforgivable" or "franchise ending mistake that cost them a repeat trip to the NBA Finals for the next 3-4 years"

Probably won't have to have a draft pick to get him.  :o

ITA. He more than likely won't get drafted unless it's at the end of the draft.

The Tigers players are always undervalued in the draft. Will Barton, tarrik black.

Dlawson has talent and he will be a player in the NBA. I see him being another will Barton.

IDK, Lawson is slow afoot and no athletic ability. He's like a longer Z-Bo without the fire but today's NBA has changed so much. 

It would have been more amazing to trade Jam in hindsight now that Terrence Jones is being waived. Buyout season will get interesting. I think Grizzlies will wait a little before deciding on Douglas to see who will be a FA.

No they won't the will likely sign Douglas today considering they have a game tonight.

You really just don't have any idea what you're talking about and that's not surprising at all

You really just don't have any idea what you're talking about and that's not surprising at all

In what way is he wrong exactly Wallace hasn't done anything meaningful since he put the core together not one other player he has brought in done anything or stuck around past their initial contract.

wallace best moves lately was moving green and lee for some assets ,  we should have kept it up and maybe we would have had a 1st to get a guy like noel or who ever instead of tony douglas .

Some of you guys just want to make a trade to make a trade

Well I already realize that the team doesn't have any real expendable assets.  I am more critical of the process that has led us to that point than "standing pat."

OKC front office is amazing. I would say their biggest gaffe was choosing Ibaka over Harden but it was understandable at the time.

You can't be serious.

We need to go after Deron Williams although he's probably not interested in being a backup point guard at this point in his career because he won't be given another opportunity to start anywhere else if he goes to the bench. But yeah Deron would be