Sign in to follow this  
GrizzTigerFan

Team Hero Spurs (Enshrine This)....,

kboyar    0

21 & 21

My bias is that I'm out of town so I only got to watch the last few minutes of regulation and the overtime periods on NBATV live look in.

Hard decision for team hero, but i'm going with Mr. 21 and 21 who put the final dagger into the spurs. Btw, zbo has had 5 double doubles in last 5 games. He has 16 double doubles on the season (includes six 20/10 games and one 20/20 game).

HM for mike conley, courtney lee, marc gasol, kosta koufos, and finally VC are you with me?!?!

First Name 21

Last Name's the same !

Marc Big 3

Lee - actually shot one ...and it went

Everybody gets the game ball for this one !

Team Hero: Marc Gasol

Honorable Mention: Zach Randolph

- Soo hard to chose this time. I went with Marc b/c of the regulation shot, and playing great thru the whole game. He made some big stops in the OTs as well.

Porteroso    0

You have to give Gasol team hero for that shot to go to the first overtime, that just does not happen every day.

But we did not turn the ball over in any of the 3 overtimes. I think Conley gets honorable mention, and Gasol's 3 means nothing anyways without his 3 right before it. And coach would be right behind Conley. And then Zbo, who gave us the only points in the third overtime... I mean just think of that. Zbo was an absolute monster. GOD I LOVE THIS TEAM.

Sick game.

pjoe    0

TH: I'm giving the nod to Marc for that clutch 3 to send it into overtime.

HM: I don't know. So many clutch plays in this one. I going with Vince, but CLee, ZBo, Kosta, or Mike would make good choices too.

Xerion    0
We have to give this one to the whole team!

Everyone did their part.

YES

bhoyal    0

TH: everybody associated with this win including THE AFFABLE ONE

hollins-joerger-201213.jpg

"Wait a minute Dave, you saying you beat the Spurs AT San Antonio?"

Grinder 901    0

everyone. The team. Joerger. The fans who all died of heart attacks. I love everyone, Go grizz goodnight.

Co sign. Insane.

Grinder 901    0

You have to give Gasol team hero for that shot to go to the first overtime, that just does not happen every day.

But we did not turn the ball over in any of the 3 overtimes. I think Conley gets honorable mention, and Gasol's 3 means nothing anyways without his 3 right before it. And coach would be right behind Conley. And then Zbo, who gave us the only points in the third overtime... I mean just think of that. Zbo was an absolute monster. GOD I LOVE THIS TEAM.

Sick game.

No wait....Cosign this!

Vince, ZBo, Mike, Marc, Lee, hell even Koufus!