Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrizzGrrl

Calling all artists - got Grizzlies wallpaper?

67 posts in this topic

I tried to do something really nice but realized it would take too long. So I did this instead, real simple and still looks ok. Comment please.

GrizzSigOrig.jpg

If you don't like something about it please tell me. I don't like the upside down heads so I'm gonna change that eventually. Also I want to make one that looks exactly like this one and put Memphis Grizzlies under the logo. I'm also going to put players in there instead of the logo. Obviously I'll do Darko first but if you want me to do someone else please tell me. Remember to comment, don't know how to improve without comments.

This is great!!!!

I'm sorry I don't know enough about photoshop to contribute myself, but the fan made wallpapers here are extremely well done and much appreciated!

If you don't mind a request?

I'd love to see a wallpaper, especially of Pau Gasol, done in a style similar to a movie poster. He looks so intense lately, almost monstrous. My thought would be a superimpose a pic of Pau on a picture of the Memphis skyline making him look like a giant, and call it "PAUZILLA"?

Throw in some smoke and fire in the background, a couple of helicopters buzzing around his head, and you'd have a fun poster/wallpaper that helps show off Pau as the unstoppable force of nature we all know he can be!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0