Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GrizzGrrl

Calling all artists - got Grizzlies wallpaper?

67 posts in this topic

Why not mass produce stickers of the grizz head logo? If a store would produce them for cheap I would buy a hundred and stick them everywhere. Downtown especially you see people trying to advertise small music labels, etc. Why not see Grizz around town? I think it would be cool. Juvenile, but cool. And it would show increasing interest and enthusiasm in this franchise.

Or, we could take some old Lite Brites, wire them to some batteries, make the Grizz head with the little plastic thingies, attach some super magnets to them, and put them on buildings all around town! Hey, it worked in Boston!

Now you need to add the NEW #31 to your desktop wallpaper Dr.Grizz !!

LMAO !!!

Nice Work Man !!!

That has to be the queerest ( I made a new word ) Wallpaper ever made .... Pau looks like a complete FRUITCAKE !!

i want to hire someone to airbrush the cardinal pick on my bathroom wall

I sent mine in. :P for my birthday my dad hired a guy to airbrush an nba logo in my room, he messed up so he had to airbrush the whole room,now i have alot of nba players life sized in my room :P

hey they just updated the PS3 (version 1.90) so now you can customize your background. A grizz background would be sweet.

EDIT*

very basic but you get the idea.

DSCN2707.jpg

Dood !! I didn't realize that the Ps3 set up is basically like the PsP set up ... It has the same thing where you can send a wallpaper (and more) to your PsP ... It's pretty sweet !!

Three fan-submitted wallpapers have been added to the downloads page on grizzlies.com, which also has several other images to choose from for both your PC and cell phone.

Thanks for your images so far, keep them coming.

Also, a Mike Conley, Jr. wallpaper will be up soon. Although we might wait until we have photos of him in action in an official season jersey.

Thanks Man !!

That Matrix One looks AWESOME !!

Nice Work !!

That's is some awesome work man .. I really like that wallpaper !

is there a way to submit wallpaper to the site other than e-mail? I submitted mine and I got a return mail/delivery problem.

Something is wrong with our photo inbox. Sorry about that. Just post them up here like you've been doing and we'll grab it.

We'll try to add them to the downloads page once or twice a week.

Great submissions so far! I know I have a couple I need to work on and get up on the site, but I wanted to mention a couple of things that have come up.

Since more and more people are using larger monitor settings, please submit images as 1280x1024 if possible.

Also, if using the Grizzlies logo, please don't modify it in any way (i.e. no fading, blurring, rough edges, different colors, etc.)

Thanks.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0