Sign in to follow this  
GrizzGrrl

Calling all artists - got Grizzlies wallpaper?

GrizzGrrl    0

Hi all -

Do you have Grizzlies artwork that you your fellow fans might enjoy displaying on their computers as desktop wallpaper?

If so, please send it to us for inclusion on a new multimedia page at Grizzlies.com that will be dedicated to fan artwork.

Just e-mail your work to us at user_submissions@grizzlies.com, along with your name and the city that you call home and we'll post your artwork along with a credit.

Please make sure that your image is in a .jpg format and sized at 1024x768 pixels.

Artwork featuring Grizzlies players, fans in grizz gear, dance team, performance teams and Grizz are all welcome.

Please note that, unfortunately, we can't pay you for your artwork (or give out prizes) but we'll proudly display it for all other Grizzlies fans to see and download.

Thanks and we're looking forward to seeing your creative side in action!

im a graphic artist and web designer. i would definitely be interested in sending some stuff in but was wondering if there is a time limit for submissions since im a little swamped at the moment.

DTW    0

I'm no graphic artist or web designer. But, I will try to make a background through paint icon_wink.gif

DTW    0

NICE WORK DUDE !!!

I have been trying to put together a couple images to fit into one nice looking image on paint. Do you know how hard that is!?!?!

The images all come in different shapes and sizes. You have to find the exact matches.

Google sucks with images by the way!

LMAO thats why you dont use MSPaint.

Grizzgrrl...why just wallpaper? ever think of getting some actual physical work artists to display work downtown. I think this team needs to connect with younger people(other than three 6 wearing grizz hats) and if yall go with a form of graffiti type artwork then you can easily make that connection. Why not attack downtown with grizz logo's plastered everywhere? get an attitude back into with this team visually.

GrizzGrrl    0
Let's start with wallpaper. We definitely don't want to encourage illegal art or anything that would get our fans arrested.

Im not talking illegal work. You can publically display work in a fashion of graffiti. Im in art school and we find ways around this all the time. Adobe Photoshop is da shiz-nit.

DTW    0

Like my wallpaper?

I had someone design this car for me in Forza Motorsports 2!

Cru33 Gets Teh Credit Here !! Awesome Artist !!

GHailey    0
Originally posted by Don't Trade Warrick:

Like my wallpaper?

I designed this car in Forza Motorsports 2!

Hey Man, that is TOO COOL!

Great Job!

THE FUTURE STARTS NOW!

GO GRIZZLIES

NancyW    0

I wish someone could do a Mike Conley wallpaper. If so, I'd love to have it.

NancyW    0

DRGrizz, the wallpaper above is awesome; thanks!! (I'm now using it on my computer).

I've been wanting wallpaper with Conley in it, but having MI, Kyle and Rudy in it is an awesome idea as well.

DTW    0
Just post it on here ... They should be able to copy and paste ... ( I assume at least )

Sign in to follow this