Sign in to follow this  
Lordninja11

Grizz Tix

Lordninja11    0

I didnt mean to post this twice. I have tix to the portland game section 102 for $30 each.

also I have a handful of tix for the Minnesota game sec 225 $5 each

chipc3    0
I didnt mean to post this twice. I have tix to the portland game section 102 for $30 each. also I have a handful of tix for the Minnesota game sec 225 $5 each

Dude, there is a Ticket Talk Forum. Please take this conversation there.

Memphicity    0
Dude, there is a Ticket Talk Forum. Please take this conversation there.
I didnt know their was such a place that existed

Chip I think the reason people post everything in the main forum is because no one reads those other sub forums. I haven't been to one in over a year.

Lordninja11    0

Chip I think the reason people post everything in the main forum is because no one reads those other sub forums. I haven't been to one in over a year.

right, but honestly I never knew we had a ticket fourm

chipc3    0

I understand that these other sites don't get as much traffic but that is more a function of people not being told to use them. I check out the trade forum, NBA Talk and Ticket Talk everyday. I'm not criticizing anyone just pointing out the proper forum for this discussionz

Wells    0

One of the problems with bookmarking Grizz Talk instead of the main page. If you go in on the Main page, you see all the forums, and which ones that have posts that you haven't read.

Memphicity    0

I can't speak for everyone but I quit going to the main page years ago because there was never any action in there. Every time I would go there the last comment would be days ago.

chipc3    0
I wish more fans would use the NBA talk forum.

I actually like that Forum. You can get some very interesting conversations going over there.

El Guapo    0
I actually like that Forum. You can get some very interesting conversations going over there.

That's where I go to get my Haddadi fix. Seriously though, I check it out all the time and when I do that its easy to see if anything else is going on. I'm sure Lord Ninja will head back that way in off-topic when his GOT starts back up soon.

"if everyone jumped off a bridge, would you?"

back years ago you couldn't get away with talking about a former player or a tiger player or anything even tangentially related to the grizz on the main forums without it getting moved... so I like how we are flexible now. But when you flat out post something that is directly related to one of the other forums, in the wrong forum... then you've done a bad!

chipc3    0
"if everyone jumped off a bridge, would you?" back years ago you couldn't get away with talking about a former player or a tiger player or anything even tangentially related to the grizz on the main forums without it getting moved... so I like how we are flexible now. But when you flat out post something that is directly related to one of the other forums, in the wrong forum... then you've done a bad!

pouting.jpg

Lordninja11    0

That's where I go to get my Haddadi fix. Seriously though, I check it out all the time and when I do that its easy to see if anything else is going on. I'm sure Lord Ninja will head back that way in off-topic when his GOT starts back up soon.

I just save those tabs on my phone browser haha and im 100% caught up on the books